Need help fromMilan fans
Good afternoon guys 

I am currently a writing a amateur blog about famous clubs from across the world. 
Time has come for me to write about AC Milan, I always liked watching Milan however would only watch them in the champions league so know nothing really about them 
Any research I try to do always brings me back to the ultras and although they are a big part of the club, I want to talk about the football 
So please AC Milan fans can you tell me what makes a great team I.e style of play ? Is it important to have a strong group of home internationals ? Would you accept 1-0 wins or would u prefer to risk it and go for more goals 

Thank you for any help as much information as possible would be really appreciated 
I’m looking for fans opinion and how the fans would like to see the club move forward
Not to be rude, but if the only results you are getting from researching Milan are the Ultras...then you gotta sharpen up your researching skills.

There are countless articles out there, old newspaper storries, documentaries, interviews. From Milan's famous CL wins, to the legends that wore the jersey. From Sacchi's influence on not just Milan but world football, to Capello's discipline approach and Carlo's man management philosophy. Playing styles, ownership, hardfelt losses....etc, etc.
Threads like this can shed some light on what you ask
http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2154
nefremoNot to be rude, but if the only results you are getting from researching Milan are the Ultras...then you gotta sharpen up your researching skills.

There are countless articles out there, old newspaper storries, documentaries, interviews. From Milan's famous CL wins, to the legends that wore the jersey. From Sacchi's influence on not just Milan but world football, to Capello's discipline approach and Carlo's man management philosophy. Playing styles, ownership, hardfelt losses....etc, etc.

Thank you for the reply I have looked into all of that side however I am now looking at what for the future, from what I have researched so far the ownership and the ultras are stopping the club from moving forward I.e the new stadium 
And I’m trying to do something different rather than going over statistics and opinions of football experts I’m looking for the fans opinion 
The amount of stat ppl and football experts  I talk to who after going through everything they would change it turns out they don’t watch Milan regularly