Coppa Italia : AC Milan - Juventus
(06-12-2020, 10:03 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: WTF? The game is today? Why did I put it on June 17th on the calendar?

1ban Sagrin
(06-12-2020, 10:06 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I guess you expected us to win. The final is on June 17th.  Devilcool

This. Can't believe that I waited this long and just perfectly missed it. 

Yesterday, when someone posted the 21-player squad, which is usually released one day before the game. That should have been the first sign. Instead, I thought that maybe everyone was so anxiously waiting for the game, they just released it many days ahead. 

And, if I didn't have to take a nap just right before the game! (Actually I didn't have to  Big Grin) I would have been able to tell, by just wandering into the forum! 

And I woke up exactly when the game was over (Actually probably even a few minutes before that Big Grin). WTF.
aka xudong
(06-12-2020, 10:18 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: This. Can't believe that I waited this long and just perfectly missed it. 

Yesterday, when someone posted the 21-player squad, which is usually released one day before the game. That should have been the first sign. Instead, I thought that maybe everyone was so anxiously waiting for the game, they just released it many days ahead. 

And, if I didn't have to take a nap just right before the game! (Actually I didn't have to  Big Grin) I would have been able to tell, by just wandering into the forum! 

And I woke up exactly when the game was over (Actually probably even a few minutes before that Big Grin). WTF.

Icon_lol2
(06-12-2020, 10:03 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: WTF? The game is today? Why did I put it on June 17th on the calendar?

Goodbye . I will miss you on your week long ban. 

#titanicmusic
(06-12-2020, 10:49 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Goodbye . I will miss you on your week long ban. 

#titanicmusic

I will be back for our final on June 17.  W262
aka xudong

Congratulations you haven't wasted 90 minutes
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Wow, Penaldo missed a penalty, must watch it Smile)))