Maxi Lopez
what is meme anyway?
aka xudong
(01-27-2012, 09:38 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome Maxi.
This guy waited knowing he is something like a second choice, I think that alone deserves respect.

Why wouldn't he wait for us Reza?? The guy was not even a starter on Catania, Devilol
(01-28-2012, 01:12 AM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 09:38 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome Maxi.
This guy waited knowing he is something like a second choice, I think that alone deserves respect.

Why wouldn't he wait for us Reza?? The guy was not even a starter on Catania, Devilol

He stayed in Milan, he didn't go back to Argentina to wait Grinundwech

Tevez is no angel, but at least he's World Class, scored 30+ goals in EPL, won Champions League and EPL, and gives 110% on pitch. Maxi is a loser at multiple clubs, and doesn't even start for Catania.

Argentina to Milan is a little farther than Catania to Milan. Maxi was desperate for this move for obvious reasons. And, we don't know all the details. This whole thing could have been a smoke screen with the plan to sign Maxi all along. Why the hell would he go to Milan's game last night if he wasn't 100% guaranteed to sign with Milan today?

Wouldn't he look like a fool? Hmm...
(01-28-2012, 01:42 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Tevez is no angel, but at least he's World Class, scored 30+ goals in EPL, won Champions League and EPL, and gives 110% on pitch. Maxi is a loser at multiple clubs, and doesn't even start for Catania.

Argentina to Milan is a little farther than Catania to Milan. Maxi was desperate for this move for obvious reasons. And, we don't know all the details. This whole thing could have been a smoke screen with the plan to sign Maxi all along. Why the hell would he go to Milan's game last night if he wasn't 100% guaranteed to sign with Milan today?

Wouldn't he look like a fool?
Hmm...

My guess is that he was already set join us, whether or not Tevez were to join or not. Maybe we knew that Tevez deal would fail. Big Grin
aka xudong
oh well, welcome to Milan, Maxi Lopez.

Lets see what you got.
He can't play tomorrow. I heard that we have not yet registered his contract, which will be done on Monday.

Wonder how long will it take for his Milan debut. Smile
aka xudong
Welcome, welcome. You are here to win Big Grin
When we can't break a pack bus defence, at the 65th minute of a game,he will sub in.
May god with chinese footbball
A supposed affair with Rijkaard's wife? Ah, if true, he'll get along with Seedorf Grinundwech

I'm not expecting much from him though. I was astounded to know he's never been called up to Argentina NT, not for one friendly game, not even when Maradona was their coach. Must've been his unlucky astrology or something. And as somebody said on other thread, when was the last time we bought a player who doesn't have int'l cap in his mid twenties?

Edit: as for the "bought" part, I could be wrong here, but it seems that it's a six month loan for 0.5 M and option to buy for 8.5 M. Not really a bad business IMO
per l'amaro e il dolce