Fiorentina vs AC Milan 22/02/2020 20:45 cet
(02-23-2020, 02:40 AM)reza Wrote: Both VAR and hand ball need serious strict rules, things like these left to any kind of interpretation is not good for football.

For hand ball there is no in between all hands are foul or all hands are free. May be anybody reading this will laugh at me for suggesting all hands are free but I am only trying to say strict rules are needed. My point is that in between is unworkable and we are seeing why.

I agree with you about something needing to be done Reza.

The ocmilano var challenge rules here to the rescue.

If a team wants to challenge any call during the game, They have the right. 

If the play stands the challenging team loses a substitute from unused ones. If all used you will lose a player off the pitch ( opponents choice "gk, striker")

Or the boring version is var has a central review station that reviews and makes the decision (3 referee decide 2 out of 3 decision wins)

If you love me idea , give me positive uplifting messages

If not please bash me to no end. 

Love from Murica
(02-23-2020, 02:59 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: If a team wants to challenge any call during the game, They have the right. 

This could work. But in Italy?

(02-23-2020, 02:59 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: If the play stands the challenging team loses a substitute from unused ones. If all used you will lose a player off the pitch ( opponents choice "gk, striker")

80'
Milan 1:0 Jube
Milan uses three subs
Ref points to the penalty for Jube for a nonexistent foul
Milan challenges believing in 100% innocence
Call stands
Jube opts to have Milan goalkeeper sent off
1:1
Milan players protests angrily 
Two more players sent off
Jube scores two more goals
aka xudong
I am very frustrated with this disrespect against our team.. as vs. Juventus, referees do not respect Milan..No penalty and I have my doubts if Juve or Inter have had a goal like this of Ibrahimovic, disallowed....We need a strong personality upfront and not people like Gazidis and Elliot’s technocrats..
obvious problem, from the first match of this tactic 4411 we started sucking. why change a winning tactic 442. i just cannot get it

if we want a play maker then 4312

two attackers is a must
Referee performance aside, are we still keeping a manager who allows to be outplayed when has a player plus? Disastrous performance after Fiorentina’s red card!
Grinundwech

(02-24-2020, 02:24 AM)reza Wrote: Grinundwech

Turkish football fans. Making tv repair companys rich since 1970
Galatasaray. Our bogus team between 1996 and 2001. Angry
aka xudong
(02-24-2020, 02:24 AM)reza Wrote: Grinundwech

lol. really even with the help of tehcnology, human (ref) still got it totally wrong..
aka edysim
https://twitter.com/PBPcalcio/status/123...13508?s=19

the slowmo video shows balls ddidnt touch hands at all .. technology got this covered but the incompetent ref and var team got it all wrong. disgusting.
aka edysim