Coronavirus(COVID 19) updates and news
11 Genoa players tested positive after Napoli clash
(09-28-2020, 10:12 PM)Artan Wrote: 11 Genoa players tested positive after Napoli clash

I was wondering when this would happen. Stuff like this could de-rail the entire season. How will Genoa even have 13 players to play in the next game? Youth players?
(09-28-2020, 10:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: I was wondering when this would happen. Stuff like this could de-rail the entire season. How will Genoa even have 13 players to play in the next game? Youth players?

abandon the league again
Nah. All I'm sying is if they continued Serie A in the summer and decided to start a new seson regularly, then they had to have known that something like this WILL happen. So on the contrary, I hope that they don't panic and stop the legue because they should have known that this was just a matter of time.
Perhaps they can just postpone the game. Isn't that what the French league did when they were restarting Ligue 1? I remember there were a couple teams that had lots of positive tests.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(09-29-2020, 02:36 AM)nefremo Wrote: Nah. All I'm sying is if they continued Serie A in the summer and decided to start a new seson regularly, then they had to have known that something like this WILL happen. So on the contrary, I hope that they don't panic and stop the legue because they should have known that this was just a matter of time.

Yeah it's just the reality of things these days. I think all teams have to be prepared for something like this to happen to them, and the league should be as well. Matches will be postponed for sure, probably lots of them over the course of the season, but unless there's a new lockdown I don't see why the league shouldn't go on.
Very sad indeed.
[Image: main-qimg-ebf910133c03472791f4bc47fa6a0ef5]

The study is based on data from the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare on all registered deaths from Covid-19 in Sweden for adults aged 20 and older.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life...599655.cms

Icon_lol2
Grinundwech 
Are people with 2/3 wife are immune to COVID Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-12-2020, 11:33 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [Image: main-qimg-ebf910133c03472791f4bc47fa6a0ef5]

The study is based on data from the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare on all registered deaths from Covid-19 in Sweden for adults aged 20 and older.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life...599655.cms

Icon_lol2
Grinundwech 
Are people with 2/3 wife are immune to COVID Sagrin

did you mean 2 to 3 wives, or 2/3 of a wife?  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(10-12-2020, 03:30 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: did you mean 2 to 3 wives, or 2/3 of a wife?  Icon_lol2

*2 to 3 wives  Sagrin

Are you on safer side or... Devilol
I am in immediate danger  Scared
You fear because you live without Love Pioli