Coronavirus(COVID 19) updates and news
Milan will face Roma tomorrow and in the span of three days, five players have tested positive for Covid-19. Ciprian Tatarusanu was the first, then Samu Castillejo (rumoured) and the likes of Davide Calabria, Fikayo Tomori and Alessio Romagnoli (rumoured).

The three new cases were confirmed by Milan on their official website this evening via a statement, which you can read below.

“AC Milan can confirm that three players have tested positive for COVID-19 following tests carried out on the squad today,” it read.
Ballo-Toure tested positive (he is at AFCON with Senegal)
(01-12-2022, 04:29 PM)reza Wrote: Ballo-Toure tested positive (he is at AFCON with Senegal)

Ballo-Touré has recovered.

Also Romagnoli who will now return to training.
lol why is covid even a thing anymore
It seems that UEFA decided that only vaccinated players will be allowed to play in UEFA competitions. Negative PCR and survived covid during last 6 months will be valid only for upcoming round of 3 UEFA competitions, but for next one only vaccination.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(02-03-2022, 12:41 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It seems that UEFA decided that only vaccinated players will be allowed to play in UEFA competitions. Negative PCR and survived covid during last 6 months will be valid only for upcoming round of 3 UEFA competitions, but for next one only vaccination.

That would be huge.
aka xudong
Probably will be official soon. Partizan vice president told to press today that club got announcement from UEFA and that he informed players about it. I doubt he would just made up something like that.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I am so confused. If you are vaccinated you still can get and transmit covid-19 . We are 2 years in and still making players jump through hoops to play different competitions.

I will email uefa and ask all players to also double mask and play 6ft apart at all times, no more throw ins (no touching the ball)

Sorry for the rant but covid didn't affect my health but almost put me out of business so I feel for people that have to deal with these bs rules when all world leaders have been caught breaking them.

Our Mayor in Los Angeles was caught taking pictures during playoff nfl game and he said

"I always hold my breath for pictures without mask"

Again sorry for the rant but some of you that get to work from home and nothing has changed financially through this might not be as angry as I am .

I'm going on 2 years being the employee of the month and it's getting old.
(02-07-2022, 02:56 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I am so confused.  If you are vaccinated you still can get and transmit covid-19 . We are 2 years in and still making players jump through hoops to play different competitions.

I will email uefa and ask all players to also double mask and play 6ft apart at all times, no more throw ins (no touching the ball)

Sorry for the rant but covid didn't affect my health but almost put me out of business so I feel for people that have to deal with these bs rules when all world leaders have been caught breaking them.

Our Mayor in Los Angeles was caught taking pictures during playoff nfl game and he said

Again sorry for the rant but some of you that get to work from home and nothing has changed financially through this might not be as angry as I am .

In that case, no problem then. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(02-07-2022, 02:56 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: I am so confused.  If you are vaccinated you still can get and transmit covid-19 . We are 2 years in and still making players jump through hoops to play different competitions.

I could go on for days about this but I'll say this... the world would be a better place if most of these politicians and decision makers held their breath for good. Or the less Morbid solution, just quit their jobs.
Currently have it and have been lucky enough it hasn't affected me financially, but almost 2 years worth of lockdowns has messed with many peoples mental state. 
Melbourne... "most livable city"... if you like being a hermit.