HT Juventus 0 - 0 Siena

HT Lecce 0 - 0 Bologna

HT Novara 0 - 0 Cagliari

HT Palermo 1 - 0 Atalanta
aka xudong
Guys, any link for (very) slow connections please ?? Undecided
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-05-2012, 03:52 PM)mzk57 Wrote: AC Milan will nick this one 1-0. Nocerino to score Smile

I hope so, and he better do so. Nocerino may be active offensively today, but defensive he has been very poor today. On that list there are also Seedorf and Abate (almost another huge blunder in front of our own goal, luckily it wasn't Milito this time to capitalize on his missed header).
The stadium is not full at all, contrary to what I expected.

Maybe it is due to the cold weather? You would think this game is crucial, perhaps only less important to our home game against Juventus.
aka xudong
I'm soo worried with our 1st half performance, we need some magical stuff from someone in the 2nd half.. but who??Undecided
i thought we got better as the match went on but the worrying part is that this match looks very similar to thelazio match so far, however, what could prove to be the difference is that SES is on the bench and can come on and make a difference, whereas against Lazio there was no one on the bench who could have done that.

Abate, for all the impovement he has made, and i honestly believe we couldn't get a better RB given our spending limitations, but his IQ is really not that high, is it?

You can see the stark contrast in that area between him and Van Bommel who is absolutely brilliant tactically (more than once covering for Thiago's runs forward). By the way, i don't know why Thiago hadn't been coming forward this season like he did in 1st season or two...maybe because with Mexes he can afford to do that more than Nesta? don't know..

Seedorf lost a few balls but u can see the class this guy has...too bad he can only play for 10 mins every match.
(02-05-2012, 03:57 PM)xudong Wrote: I hope so, and he better do so. Nocerino may be active offensively today, but defensive he has been very poor today. On that list there are also Seedorf and Abate (almost another huge blunder in front of our own goal, luckily it wasn't Milito this time to capitalize on his missed header).
The stadium is not full at all, contrary to what I expected.

Maybe it is due to the cold weather? You would think this game is crucial, perhaps only less important to our home game against Juventus.

Maybe due to the late announcement of the kickoff time change? Huh
Abbiati is replaced by Amelia. Not a good way to start the second half and to continue February.
aka xudong
Maxi and El Shaarawy are warming up.
Omg Robinho! What a chance... Should have been 1-0 there.
Robinho. Ah, why should I even care Wallbang
free loan with option to buy ™
Brilliant long pass by Urby, brilliant assist by Ibra, and Robinho had all the time to aim, shoot, and still wide. Angry
aka xudong