AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
(02-05-2012, 04:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: No more long balls towards Ibra ... ?!?!

nope, no more....we forgot it was second half of the season already...ibra dumb*** season
It's February, the traditional month where Ibra's performance starts to nosedive and his temper to flare up.
per l'amaro e il dolce
And why didn't Aronica get a red card? he hit Nocerino after Ibra's slap
(02-05-2012, 04:25 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: For fucks sake Ibra!!! How fucking stupid can someone be!

Not surprised. It's the Ibra we know. What a moron.
(02-05-2012, 04:29 PM)Acmir Wrote: And why didn't Aronica get a red card? he hit Nocerino after Ibra's slap

True, Aronica could also have seen the red.
That's what we deserve with our unhealty overreliance on him. He thinks he's the king, he thinks he can do anything. It's always the same on last decade. Mark Kaka out of the game, we're done. After that, hassle off Pirlo, we're done. And after those, cometh Ibra the self-designated king of Milan.

I hate how we became a one-man team. But at least Kaka and Pirlo are unlike Ibra who demands the entire team to play for him.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Ambrosini in, fucking awesome
With games coming up and injured suspensions I am not confident and the way I feel now will be happy to make the CL.
(02-05-2012, 04:35 PM)Acmir Wrote: Ambrosini in, fucking awesome

I turn off my TV, better go to sleep
SleepySleepyConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Seedorf for ambro HAHAHAHAHA.
Seriously, you mad max?
well, right now if we get out with a draw and hope juve don't win, it could end up being a "positive" round for us
not much else to hope for