AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT
Ibra has just crossed the damn line in my books. The thing that annoys me most is Galliani's interview from a couple of days back about how "Ibra is close to matching van Basten"!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Also, Raiola has been recently shit talking about how we should give Ibra a new deal, given his performances.

Why all the brown-noseing when Sheva, ripped Serie A apart for season after season, while not acting like a chick on the pitch, not getting stupid red cards, and not disappearing from big games.

For all I care, and especially considering Ibra's age, let's build a new attacking line up of Binho - Pato - SES.
Ibra is one of the biggest reasons why Pato gets worse and worse. We are wasting the world's best player because of this freak. Even Binho starts to look like crap cuz all of our play just MUST go through Ibra.
Ibra off, Binho all the sudden looks like a player we know he can be, apart from the misses.

And Ibra is a Milan hero? This guy without class? People must have forgotten about our heroes that have class - Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, etc.
It's a shame Milan is asocciated with THIS type of players like Ibra nowadays.

Alright gonna download the Roma match to fix my mood. Cheerz.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs Napoli (5-02-2012) 19:45 GMT, switched to 14:00GMT - by fLame - 02-05-2012, 05:08 PM