Udinese vs AC Milan - 11th Feb, 2011 - 17:00 GMT
FORZA RAGAZI !!! ANDIAMO !! sALUTA LA capolIsta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
I am 100% sure, with Ibrahimovic it would have been a defeat or a draw at max. Lets just unleash Pato-EL92-Max/Robinho on Arsenal and see if it gets the ideal result Devilcool

I will be devestated if Ibrahimovic is in the starting lineup. He look simple bored and uninterested. Maybe a late cameo as super sub. Come on Allegri, be a man and keep him out for the better of AC Milan Okmilan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
On the plus side, .Maxi just paid off his investment. A championship winning comeback. And what a boost ahead of Arsenal clashes
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
This game reminds me of the great comeback against Parma at San Siro in 98-99.
aka xudong
(02-11-2012, 09:58 PM)Kastriot Wrote: On the plus side, .Maxi just paid off his investment. A championship winning comeback. And what a boost ahead of Arsenal clashes
12th Feb, 2012 would be remembered as the night when AC Milan took the first step in defending their league title where as Barcelona tool the first step in dethroning themselves by playing crazy 2-1-3-2-1 or whatever formation Blush
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-11-2012, 10:04 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(02-11-2012, 09:58 PM)Kastriot Wrote: On the plus side, .Maxi just paid off his investment. A championship winning comeback. And what a boost ahead of Arsenal clashes
12th Feb, 2012 would be remembered as the night when AC Milan took the first step in defending their league title where as Barcelona tool the first step in dethroning themselves by playing crazy 2-1-3-2-1 or whatever formation Blush

It is crazy. They are playing with 10 men there. Devilol Lol.
aka xudong
Pep is definitely overdoing it, they still have the players to win lots of trophies of course but still.
haven't jumped off my seat and ran about for a Milan win in so long.... couple of days ago I was convinced that my passion for football was wearing out, thanks to Berlusconi's lack of spending and things not going our way...

great win, but I'm not crediting Allegri for this win at all.... I think we were very lucky to win, and I really hate how Allegri treats our Pippo Inzaghi. Good game by Stephan, terrible terrible game by Robinho.

Maxi was good - before everyone goes starts buying his jersey we need to know acknowledge that his contribution was very important today - but he did only score a tap-in and gave an assist (that was very nearly deflected away). Let's give him time to prove himself first. At the moment - Stephan should be starting ahead of him (probably even ahead of Robinho and Pato now - that's how bad our attack have performing this year).
When a team wins: it's thanks to the players who were the most in form
When a team loses: it's almost entirely because of the coach

=> It's something I will never understand, IMO, the coach is as responsible of the losses as he is responsible of the wins, as well as the players are too for the wins and for the losses. Sometimes, there are things that happen and help the coach, or the contrary, give him problems ... But both the players and the coach are responsible for the results: a win, a draw or a loss.

Hitman, you're among the people criticizing the decisions of Allegri during the games if I'm not wrong ... This time, his decision changed the game. Why don't you give him some credit to have launched Maxi in a game we were almost sure to lose given the performance ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-12-2012, 01:04 AM)GeoTav Wrote: When a team wins: it's thanks to the players who were the most in form
When a team loses: it's almost entirely because of the coach

=> It's something I will never understand, IMO, the coach is as responsible of the losses as he is responsible of the wins, as well as the players are too for the wins and for the losses. Sometimes, there are things that happen and help the coach, or the contrary, give him problems ... But both the players and the coach are responsible for the results: a win, a draw or a loss.

Hitman, you're among the people criticizing the decisions of Allegri during the games if I'm not wrong ... This time, his decision changed the game. Why don't you give him some credit to have launched Maxi in a game we were almost sure to lose given the performance ?

Geo Allegri had 2 options Pippo or Maxi . I think we were 99.9% who was going to get the nod. He is def. the one to blame because we loooked hoooooooooorible tonight. We need to play R70 as a roaming mid, and please no more seeedorf.

until Ibra and other injured players come back we should play 4-2-3-1 or our same 4-3-1-2 but with R70 behind es92 and Maxi.

I miss Cassano and Aqua right now.
I Heart ACM !!

REBIC FAN CLUB

Artist formally known as OCMILANO