Udinese vs AC Milan - 11th Feb, 2011 - 17:00 GMT
This is why I read goal.com in italian, because I doubt the english reporters even watch the game.
Geo you asked what I thought of Allegri this game,

well - he did bring on Maxi at 65th minute mark (which to be frankly honest was something he was supposed to do -- infact he should be criticized in the last few games for bringing on Maxi with only five minutes left)... and as Maxi took time to get into the game, he changed it around.

Allegri must also be responsible for selecting Seedorf over and over and over again, and he hasn't played a good game in a very long time. Allegri must also be at fault for having our team play one of the worst first halves we've played in years. I hate how Allegri keeps Inzaghi rotting on the bench as well, he's been fit for 2months now and he keeps ignoring him... and Inzaghi has always been a proven player. We don't know for sure whether Inzaghi's finished or not, because he's never allowed on the pitch besides training games.

It is also important to note we finally won a big game and that also came with the absence of Ibrahimovic - a very interesting note I feel. I would also like to see Ibra substituted off in some games, because it certainly does change our game play.. yes he is our best player by far but sometimes - the team players better without him... and Allegri has to do something ballsy like this if he couldn't already see that we can't win our big games.

and about the game, I was impressed with Ambrosini, Urby and Silva. The rest were pretty average (including the two goalscorers). El Shaarawy's problem is his inexperience, for the majority of the game he is not participating. I don't know if he should start vs Arsenal or not, but he definitely is better than the rest of our attackers besides Ibra right now. It's just whether he is capable of bringing it when it counts (which none of our strikers can consistently do).

(side note off topic, aww look at flame and mzk agreeing, you guys finally found your respective soulmates eh?)
(02-14-2012, 12:13 AM)Hitman Wrote: I hate how Allegri keeps Inzaghi rotting on the bench as well, he's been fit for 2months now and he keeps ignoring him... and Inzaghi has always been a proven player. We don't know for sure whether Inzaghi's finished or not, because he's never allowed on the pitch besides training games.

We don't know. But I assume the coach, who see him training everyday, monitoring his development closely every day, and whose job is indeed including the task to make assessment of his player's condition.... he will know better about whether Inzaghi's finished or not, and I respect his judgment.

What do you want? A coach, already knew his player is finished, need to prove it to the fans... by put him in starting lineup, lose badly, and then criticized by the fans. It does not make sense.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-14-2012, 12:13 AM)Hitman Wrote: (side note off topic, aww look at flame and mzk agreeing, you guys finally found your respective soulmates eh?)
That is something called common sense.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-15-2012, 04:43 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 12:13 AM)Hitman Wrote: I hate how Allegri keeps Inzaghi rotting on the bench as well, he's been fit for 2months now and he keeps ignoring him... and Inzaghi has always been a proven player. We don't know for sure whether Inzaghi's finished or not, because he's never allowed on the pitch besides training games.

What do you want? A coach, already knew his player is finished, need to prove it to the fans... by put him in starting lineup, lose badly, and then criticized by the fans. It does not make sense.

and how long exactly has Allegri been making sense in his lineups and formations?

Inzaghi is known a player to have zero skill and everything but plays with more heart than any player we know - that's what made him what he is. If only Allegri gives Pippo a chance, just ONE chance... sigh.

(02-14-2012, 12:13 AM)Hitman Wrote: (side note off topic, aww look at flame and mzk agreeing, you guys finally found your respective soulmates eh?)

Yeah, half of the world would become soul mates after reading your non-sense.
People used to blame mzk for ridiculous opinions. Now there's hitman to entertain the public. OkmilanIcon_lol2
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-15-2012, 11:07 AM)fLame Wrote:

Yeah, half of the world would become soul mates after reading your non-sense.
People used to blame mzk for ridiculous opinions. Now there's hitman to entertain the public. OkmilanIcon_lol2
Let me guess, next he will say that the better way of entertaining AC Milan fans would be to sell Pato for 40 mil.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
On the most important day of the season, please channel you anger towards anybody who is not a Milan fan. Thank you.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Another one:
Positive outcomes result from a positive attitude Wink
(02-14-2012, 12:13 AM)Hitman Wrote: Allegri must also be responsible for selecting Seedorf over and over and over again, and he hasn't played a good game in a very long time. Allegri must also be at fault for having our team play one of the worst first halves we've played in years. I hate how Allegri keeps Inzaghi rotting on the bench as well, he's been fit for 2months now and he keeps ignoring him... and Inzaghi has always been a proven player. We don't know for sure whether Inzaghi's finished or not, because he's never allowed on the pitch besides training games.

Available midfielders for this game: Ambro, Nocerino, Emmanuelson, Seedorf (and Cristante, but is he a midfielder or a striker ?)

No choice !!

As for the so called bad record of Allegri against big teams, actually, since the start, he has an average record, he beat almost all big teams last season, and he almost didn't win against the big teams this season ... I don't mix CL and Serie A, here, I'm just writing about Serie A as it is obvious that there are and there will probably always be two different Milan during a season, the one of Serie A (tended to be average the last few years, playing to get a direct spot in CL, and Allegri sent us back on the top), and the one of CL (tended to be good some years ago, average the last few years, and Allegri hasn't changed that yet so far) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !