Week 11: Milan - Parma December 13 20:45
Ibra may surprise and be ready for this, more news closer to the match. Leao is more unknown but shouldn't be long.
The Europa League match at Sparta Prague comes before it.

Smilie_schal6
(12-07-2020, 06:54 PM)reza Wrote: Ibra may surprise and be ready for this, more news closer to the match. Leao is more unknown but shouldn't be long.
The Europa League match at Sparta Prague comes before it.

Smilie_schal6

Nobody cares about that game.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Milan on top of the Serie A table is like an elephant on top of the tree, No one knows how it got there but everyone knows it will fall
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(12-08-2020, 10:12 AM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: Milan on top of the Serie A table is like an elephant on top of the tree, No one knows how it got there but everyone knows it will fall

hahahahahaha

do u play football these days?
I like AC Millan at the top and call me a giant on the top of a tree .I wish to come Ibra and play the next match. FORZA MILLAN !!!
Salty Suso fan lol.

We recover Leao Ibra and Bennacer for this match.
We play at home.
And after we win this match, we can break away from the pack even MORE next Wednesday when we play Genoa, Juve play Atalanta and Inter play Napoli.

We put ourselves in this position for success.
+8 over everyone going into Christmas week sounds good.
The team knows what they need to do to get there.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
This is one of the most winnable games on paper, but that's also exactly the type of games that we should be cautious about.

On a good day, Gervinho can do significant damage to any team. He is also the fast and foxy type that none of our defenders are particularly comfortable dealing with.
aka xudong
(12-10-2020, 01:54 AM)Ryo Wrote: Salty Suso fan lol.

We recover Leao Ibra and Bennacer for this match.
We play at home.
And after we win this match,  we can break away from the pack even MORE next Wednesday when we play Genoa,  Juve play Atalanta and Inter play Napoli.

We put ourselves in this position for success.
+8 over everyone going into Christmas week sounds good.
The team knows what they need to do to get there.

(12-10-2020, 02:22 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: This is one of the most winnable games on paper, but that's also exactly the type of games that we should be cautious about.

On a good day, Gervinho can do significant damage to any team. He is also the fast and foxy type that none of our defenders are particularly comfortable dealing with.

This is exactly the type of game that usually undoes teams. where one team expects a comfortable win and 30minutes in, they're losing thanks to someone like a Gervinho who put away their only chance in the game, then park the bus for the remainder and the "easy game" turns into a loss
(12-10-2020, 02:22 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: This is one of the most winnable games on paper, but that's also exactly the type of games that we should be cautious about.

TBH, when Bennacer plays I don't think he'll have many opportunities to pass the midfield Smile
Kessie should get booked before Sassuolo game