Summer mercato 2021
(05-06-2021, 12:35 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan, Roma and Arsenal interested in Sporting CP youngstar Tiago Tomas with a 'stupid' 60M release clause. (OneFootball)

Milan could offer Udinese 25M + Pobega + Gabbia for Rodrigo de Paul. (MN) What a absolute BS

Milan and PSG keen on Spurs RB, Serge Aurier.
(RMC)

AC Milan interested in RC Lens defender Loic Bade. Rennes, Sevilla, Arsenal all keen. (CM)

I don't know why some papers are like that while also saying nothing about Messi's 1B release clause.
TT isn't ready for the step up to Serie A yet. He's got a lot of talent but still has too much to learn. 

15m plus Pobega and Gabbia would be a decent deal. 25m plus those two is a joke. 

Not this crap again. Talking about signing him all season and then 

(05-06-2021, 08:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Thanks for reminding about AMF, Emmanuel Vignato would be a very good option to consider. Completed a hattrick of assists, last match against Fiorentina and each of them was piece of beauty. Kinda Kaka/Ozil esque.
https://twitter.com/FRANCESCalciO_/statu...90081?s=19

He is quality. Would be a much better backup CAM than Diaz and capable of pushing into the first team no worries. Especially if Hakan stays. I'd give it 3-4 games max before Vignato was starter... unless Pioli is still coach. 

(05-07-2021, 01:41 AM)ac.michael Wrote: What amazes me with all of our spending of the last years we haven't hired a single top coach. Went from giving former players their very first gig to retards like Giampaolo and now seemingly Pioli too is just as bad.

You know my grandfather has been watching Serie A for lord knows how long & he called it. He told me not to get excited in the beginning of the season because Pioli's sides always have poor second half of season.

I believe when he coached merda he had first place for a while too. Then they totally fell apart very similarly to us.

Pretty much. Funny you should say that. an Inter fan friend of mine said the exact same thing. I told him to stop being a salty prick Devilol Devilol  but he was right.
@NicoSchira: Espanyol is interested in winning the services of the AC Milan player samu, and AC Milan is asking for 8 million euros
(05-07-2021, 07:09 AM)mazen111 Wrote: @NicoSchira: Espanyol is interested in winning the services of the AC Milan player samu, and AC Milan is asking for 8 million euros

if they win Samu, they get Bonus Krunic plus one half of Meite
(05-07-2021, 07:09 AM)mazen111 Wrote: @NicoSchira: Espanyol is interested in winning the services of the AC Milan player samu, and AC Milan is asking for 8 million euros

Samu - 8M
Krunic -5M
Conti - 6-8M

We probably can earn 20M atleast by selling these players without denting first team squad.

On the hand, Laxalt will be returning to San Siro, and will remain here for Theo deputy Facepalm
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Milan have 20M alternative to RdP Nikola Vlasic from CSKA Moscow. (GdS)  good include Laxalt in the deal too

Milan targeting Barcelona winger Francisco Trincao. (CM)

Genk goalkeeper Maarten Vandevoordt, an alternative to Maignan. (TMW)
I would not give up Gabbia. Imo, he is very underrated. I have been really impressed by him and I think he has a future here. "Problem" is he came from our youth academy, doesn't carry much hype, isn't talked much about....so the assumption is he will be just another youth system player that will eventually be used in another deal. "Someone else, like Lovato as an example, MUST be better, right?"
Truth is, he has quietly been performing every time he's been given an opportunity. People are ok paying 10-15mil for Lovato just as an example. But how is he better then Gabbia? I get he's played as a starter in Serie A this season and has shown some good things....but he also doesn't have Kjaer, Romagnoli, Tomori to compete with. So to give up Gabbia in some kind of deal for another player...then turn around and pay 15mil for someone like Lovato or similar (because we'll need a CB option if Gabbia leaves)...makes zero sense to me.
Gabbia is legit the best Italian U21 defender better than Lovato. Idk why we should give up on him. Krunic+ Pobega+ 20M seems a good deal for RdP.

On the other hand, Florian Thauvin is linked with a move to Tigres Confused
Gabbia is a very sound defender I would definitely not let him go. Better to sell Romagnoli if need be.
Officially: thauvin (linked to Milan) signs with Mexican club Tigers.
(05-07-2021, 05:55 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Officially: thauvin (linked to Milan) signs with Mexican club Tigers.

What a absolute piece of idiot he is, just like his fellow foolish countryman Gignac. Anyway that dude is no different than Suso tho