Summer mercato 2021
(Yesterday, 09:37 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: If he is dumb enough to go from( Hopefully) CL bound Milan to (Hopefully) EL bound  Jube for the sake of 1-2M, I'll be one of the first to celebrate him leaving.

no he is not dumb to leave for 1-2 mil ... good saving for future mate

i would leave for 300k
(Yesterday, 09:37 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: If he is dumb enough to go from( Hopefully) CL bound Milan to (Hopefully) EL bound  Jube for the sake of 1-2M, I'll be one of the first to celebrate him leaving.

tbh he doesn't deserve to be in CL team, always a EL level player
Donnarumma out
Turkey's Orkun Kökçü, a 20-year-old Feyenoord midfielder, will be the substitute of Ben Nasser and will be Milan's first signing
Hauge attracts attention PL sides. His value 12M. (GdS)
Donnarumma out
Zlatan 6 weeks out due to his injury.
Our girls have led the way and qualified for CL next season.

Now let's hope the men are next !
(Yesterday, 12:33 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Turkey's Orkun Kökçü, a 20-year-old Feyenoord midfielder, will be the substitute of Ben Nasser and will be Milan's first signing

A few people from Netherlands said he is average and not Milan material. I usually trust Moncada and his team.
(Yesterday, 04:39 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: A few people from Netherlands said he is average and not Milan material. I usually trust Moncada and his team.

Very true I read a lot of stuff about being average. Sampdoria were the only club who are determined for him.
Donnarumma out
Icardi leaving PSG...
(11 hours ago)Artan Wrote: Icardi leaving PSG...

I hope he will return to Inter. He is exactly what they need now. More headache and more chaos. Icon_lol2
aka xudong