Palermo vs AC Milan [Saturday - 3rd March, 2012] 17:00 GMT
Mexes banned for three matches following his punch on Borriello.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I think the time has come to fined the person that did throw the firecracker on d!da and ask him to do the same thing on every member of the AC Milan lab. I can't think of another way to treat the Milan lab staff.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-27-2012, 06:28 PM)mzk57 Wrote: I think the time has come to fined the person that did throw the firecracker on d!da and ask him to do the same thing on every member of the AC Milan lab. I can't think of another way to treat the Milan lab staff.

to find you mean?

(02-27-2012, 06:35 PM)bijon Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 06:28 PM)mzk57 Wrote: I think the time has come to fined the person that did throw the firecracker on d!da and ask him to do the same thing on every member of the AC Milan lab. I can't think of another way to treat the Milan lab staff.
to find you mean?
Yeah, something like that Blush
Formerly mzk57
(02-27-2012, 06:06 PM)fLame Wrote: Mexes banned for three matches following his punch on Borriello.

confirmed?

we will appeal, I reckon.
aka xudong
Reduction to 2 games doesn't help that much because we have injured defenders/players now, they (Nesta for example) should be back in 15 days or so.
it seems that out of 3 games, the first one is the hardest (palermo). actually I don't really care if we appeal or not, but just feel that we will as a gesture.

yepes is the only one that could partner silva, now that both nesta and bonera are out. this year's injury crisis is truly a crisis. I personally can't recall any previous year worse than now.
aka xudong
(02-27-2012, 11:08 PM)xudong Wrote: yepes is the only one that could partner silva, now that both nesta and bonera are out. this year's injury crisis is truly a crisis. I personally can't recall any previous year worse than now.
Don't give away statements like that, or people will start thinking xudong is old Sagrin
Formerly mzk57
Yepes is dr. in the defense for Bonera and hi will do great job in the next 2 3 games.
for this game we most have flamini on the bench we need a fresh blood and it s time for flamini to make some yellow card Big Grin , and please let the mezbah play at LB
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
Yepes was extremely solid before he got injured, definitely much better than Bonera.
Flamini should get 15-20 minutes at the end of the match, depending on how the game unfolds of course.

Overall, picking a lineup has become extremely easy lately - field whoever isn't injured.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"