Palermo vs AC Milan [Saturday - 3rd March, 2012] 17:00 GMT
Maybe Allegri will try the Pep tactics of fielding a DM as CB, like Ambro or Muntari.
(02-28-2012, 06:44 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Maybe Allegri will try the Pep tactics of fielding a DM as CB, like Ambro or Muntari.

last time i remember Ambro having to play at CB was in Manchester and that was a horror show that still haunts me

Hope to see a bit of Flamini at the end of the Palermo match

As for Pato, when he is available on the pitch, his only worry is not to get injured or even finish a match (when was the last time he played 90 mins idk)
as big a fan i am, i am no longer expecting anything from him and i won't unless i can see him playing a RUN of 5 matches in a row.
Pato's confidence is rock bottom....not in his skill but in his fitness
maybe for his sake, he better change team to have some better doctors checking him because it is obvious the ones we have are incompetent
(02-28-2012, 11:54 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 11:08 PM)xudong Wrote: yepes is the only one that could partner silva, now that both nesta and bonera are out. this year's injury crisis is truly a crisis. I personally can't recall any previous year worse than now.
Don't give away statements like that, or people will start thinking xudong is old Sagrin

he is not young. Devilol
(02-28-2012, 06:55 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 06:44 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Maybe Allegri will try the Pep tactics of fielding a DM as CB, like Ambro or Muntari.

last time i remember Ambro having to play at CB was in Manchester and that was a horror show that still haunts me

Hope to see a bit of Flamini at the end of the Palermo match

As for Pato, when he is available on the pitch, his only worry is not to get injured or even finish a match (when was the last time he played 90 mins idk)
as big a fan i am, i am no longer expecting anything from him and i won't unless i can see him playing a RUN of 5 matches in a row.
Pato's confidence is rock bottom....not in his skill but in his fitness
maybe for his sake, he better change team to have some better doctors checking him because it is obvious the ones we have are incompetent

I remember that too. There was no way that Ambrosini as CB would keep off Rooney anyway. It was Leonardo's fault.

And, Ambrosini has not impressed at all this season, except for those 3 or 4 games in row (including two against Novara). I would rather use Bonera (I heard that he is out too) than Ambrosini in that position. I am sure that Yepes is fine.
aka xudong

Muntari as CB, are you totally out of your mind!!? he doesn't have the intelligence and tactical knowledge to play in that position!
It seems like Bonera is fit to play. So the choice lies between him and Yepes. Hopefully Super Mario will get to play, though he hasn't played in a while.

EDIT: Please do not play Muntari or Ambro as CB.

Our injury list is the following:

Quote:Pato (da valutare), Maxi Lopez (incerto 26ª), Boateng (incerto 26ª), Merkel (incerto 30ª), Strasser (incerto 29ª), Seedorf (incerto 29ª), Aquilani (da valutare), Cassano (da valutare), Gattuso (da valutare), Nesta (da valutare)
I heard some rumor suggesting that Nesta isn't injured, but having a problem with Allegri. I hope that's not true. Sad
aka xudong
(03-01-2012, 06:33 PM)xudong Wrote: I heard some rumor suggesting that Nesta isn't injured, but having a problem with Allegri. I hope that's not true. Sad

I knew we should gotten Van Basten instead .... just kidding.
Very likely not true, I hope so anyway.

(03-01-2012, 06:33 PM)xudong Wrote: I heard some rumor suggesting that Nesta isn't injured, but having a problem with Allegri. I hope that's not true. Sad

I read that on Milannews too, though there's little evidence to prove it I think. I wouldn't worry too much at this point if I'm honest.
All the stories I have read indicate that he's injured....a figure such as Nesta having a dispute with Allegri wouldn't go unnoticed by the Italian press...

A win tomorrow would be fantastic, especially at a stadium where we normally drop points.

Hope ELS gets more than a cameo appearance.
I LOVE MILAN
At the risk of sounding pessimistic, I don't really see us not dropping points at our bogey ground. I want to believe that we can win, I just can't. And that's before we factor in the injury problems.
Don Silvio, what is your aim???