Europa League Rd of 16: Manchester United - Milan March 11 18:55
(03-09-2021, 05:09 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'm going to Manchester  for win or draw. Who's with me?

To all the non believers. 

Respec respec
Kjaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, a very important goal.
Thats a slippery ball goal lol
Full time. Good result ahead of the home match. A very good away match with this lineup.
Kjaer!

Important goal for the lads. We can win return leg.

Forza Milan!
Good result with all considered. Manchester United definitely isn't as good as all the pundits say. They should have got at least a couple more yellow cards.
aka xudong
Man U is very up and down as a team. They have zero consistency so you gotta be careful. They were also missing Rashford and Cavani this game, who are their best strikers. If they come back for second leg, we would need some solid defensive adjustments. Good result overall. Now let's focus on the next game.
After they scored, I was very worried that it could turn into another Milan-Arsenal game a few seasons ago. We were the better side but unexpected goal and referee bias turned our game into disaster. Kjaer's goal could not have come at a better time. I am looking forward to our home match.
aka xudong
To me this further confirms that 4-2-3-1 is really too dependent on the forward 4 and especially the "1". We played ok game but without greater players (post Ibra era for example) the formation will reconfirm to me why I dislike it.
We shoulda won 2-1. Dunno what the VAR ref was smoking.
The physics on that Kessie ball clearly should have been a bounce of his chest.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool