Week 28: Fiorentina - Milan March 21 18:00
why did we send colombo on loan?
We have won 2 out of our past 10 matches.
(03-19-2021, 01:32 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: We have won 2 out of our past 10 matches.

Blush
aka xudong
(03-19-2021, 01:08 AM)mazen111 Wrote: why did we send colombo on loan?

Because right now he isn't good enough to play for Milan and needed to go somewhere he can play and learn. Too bad he hasn't delivered anything even at Cremonese...
Ok when did they last time our forwards have scored a goal? Our forwards need to fucking step up.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Pioli today confirmed Ibrahimovic will start vs Fiorentina, but that he peobably won't last 90 minutes. Bennacer will not start, but could still play a role later in the match.
Sleeping Giant Wrote:Ok when did they last time our forwards have scored a goal? Our forwards need to fucking step up.

Everybody has to step up. Forwards not scoring is not anly about the forwards, it's about the whole team not being good enough. We need to get back on track to secure top four.
Gazzetta & Sky both have the same probable formation for this one:
Donnarumma; Dalot - Kjaer - Tomori - Theo; Kessie - Tonali; Saelemaekers - Hakan - Hauge; Ibra

Rebic suspended. Leao, Calabria, Romagnoli & Mandzukic injured.

Bennacer back in the squad.

Can't complain much about this lineup. It's probably the best we can field right now based on who's available.

I'm glad Hauge is likely to get a start. We simply fon't get anything from Krunic or Samu, so rightfully so they should be on the bench. I'm hoping Hauge plays with some confidence and maybe even involves himself in a goal (assist, score).

I know Diaz can also operate on the wings, so not sure why he's not getting a look ahead of Saelemaekers who's imply been dreadful in the attacking 3rd. Even thugh, Diaz himself hasn't necessarily been setting the field on fire.

In any case....I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about som injury just prior to the game again. It'd be our luck....
I would LOVE to see Saelemakers start as RB. Dalot just gives me the creeps and Alexis is USELESS in our attacking 3rd but ok on defence.

Donna
Saele-Tomori-Kjaer-Theo
Kessie-Tonali
Diaz-Hakan-Hauge
Ibra

I would also be tempted to have Kessie-Meite with Tonali AM and benching captain "doesn't deserve a pay rise or stay at this club".

Right now just any win is needed going back to weekly matches should help us.
Come on lads, 3 points!
Donnarumma; Dalot, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Brahim; Ibra

Hauge would have been a smaller team's top scorer by now, wasted on bench