Week 30: Parma - Milan April 10 18:00
Hopefully no needless lineup changes.

Leao and Diaz could be available. Romagnoli small chance. Manduzkic and Calabria out.

Smilie_schal6
There is no need to say that it is a must-win game, because pretty much every game left is one. And certainly if we can't beat Parma with so much at stake, then we probably aren't a worthy side.
aka xudong
Calabria has been a big miss for us. We simply have nobody on the right side.
Theo has to wake up as well, needless mistakes and awful defending lately.
It is getting very common, every source I know of (Gazzetta, Sky, calciomercato, various reporters on twitter) have no inside news about the injury situation.

Mandzukic is back training normally so he should be available for Parma.
(04-07-2021, 02:31 PM)reza Wrote: It is getting very common, every source I know of (Gazzetta, Sky, calciomercato, various reporters on twitter) have no inside news about the injury situation.

Mandzukic is back training normally so he should be available for Parma.

Mandzukic might be available, but he will never be ready. He hadn't played for a year when he arrived here and since then he's been injured most of the time.
Looks like players such as Leao, Mandzukich and Diaz are playing for their Milan careers these final few games. Players like Dalot and Meite are unlikely to be renewed.

These final 9 games are super important, but honestly the fixture list really comes down to just a handful of games when we play Juve, Atalanta and possibly even Lazio.
Juve and Merda arw winning their games today vs Napoli and sassuolo respectively. If we don't beat Parma and have a run of 4-5 wins then we are screwed up.
(04-07-2021, 07:17 PM)Artan Wrote: Juve and Merda arw winning their games today vs Napoli and sassuolo respectively. If we don't beat Parma and have a run of 4-5 wins then we are screwed up.

Juve beating Napoli was exactly the result I was hoping for, tbh. I don't care whether we come 2nd or 4th, it's all about that CL spot. Now we have four points on Napoli in 5th, and they have a tough fixture list ahead of them: Sampdoria (A), Inter (H), Lazio (H), Torino (A), Cagliari (H), Spezia (A), Udinese (H), Fiorentina (A) and Verona (H).

We would have had four points on Juve as well if Napoli won tonight, but I think out of the two Juve is the team that's most likely to get the job done and secure CL qualification anyway (as they proved tonight). Napoli are more temperamental and more likely to drop points in high-pressure situations.
Given our form in 2021 I have no reason to believe that we'll get any of the remaining points easily. Every match will be like a cup final and everyone needs to step up to have any chance of securing a CL spot.
(04-07-2021, 08:01 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Given our form in 2021 I have no reason to believe that we'll get any of the remaining points easily. Every match will be like a cup final and everyone needs to step up to have any chance of securing a CL spot.

Yeah it's time to make the final push now and just give it 100% in every match. I have actually been wondering if the contract dramas with Gigio and Hakan have affected the team morale in some way. If two of our arguably best players won't commit to a future at the club, I'm thinking that maybe it sends a bad signal to the rest of the squad. Just speculating, of course.