Week 31: Milan - Genoa April 18 12:30
Another early game Dodgy

As of today other than Calabria (and Maldini?) the full squad is training.
(04-12-2021, 06:02 PM)reza Wrote: Another early game  Dodgy

As of today other than Calabria (and Maldini?) the full squad is training.

another home game too Dodgy

Grinundwech
aka xudong
Donna
Kalulu - Kjaer - Tomori - Theo
Kessie - Bennacer
Saele - Hakan - Rebic
Leao

Maybe Mandzukic starts but I am sure he gets some minutes.

Very important to win and get 3 point's. These are our rivals:
Atalanta -Juve
Napoli- Inter
Benevento-Lazio
Torino-Roma

The first 2 games will have rivals drop, while the Roman club's are outside chances of Europe but face desperate teams trying to avoid relegation.
WE MUST NOT LOSE OR DRAW!
(04-14-2021, 03:01 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Donna
Kalulu - Kjaer - Tomori - Theo
Kessie - Bennacer
Saele - Hakan - Rebic
Leao

Maybe Mandzukic starts but I am sure he gets some minutes.

Very important to win and get 3 point's. These are our rivals:
Atalanta -Juve
Napoli- Inter
Benevento-Lazio
Torino-Roma

The first 2 games will have rivals drop, while the Roman club's are outside chances of Europe but face desperate teams trying to avoid relegation.
WE MUST NOT LOSE OR DRAW!

Draw
Inter win(they're too far to catch us so would rather see the gap to the other teams widen.
Lazio and Roma lose.
That would be the ideal for us.
Wish we could fast forward to being qualified for CL. Most nervous I've been for a season in a long time. Tight race and our form has been horrid lately, I just don't feel confident we'll win against good teams anymore.

Fingers crossed we win this game, and the next few and solidify this qualification. Squad needs a mini haul this summer.
(04-14-2021, 05:04 AM)ac.michael Wrote: Wish we could fast forward to being qualified for CL. Most nervous I've been for a season in a long time. Tight race and our form has been horrid lately, I just don't feel confident we'll win against good teams anymore.

Fingers crossed we win this game, and the next few and solidify this qualification. Squad needs a mini haul this summer.

Good thing we are in a position where we don't really need to win against good teams. Just beat Genoa, Sassuolo, Benevento, Cagliari...and we are good.

Having said that, I think we can easily dispose of Lazio and Juventus (They look on the verge of internal collapse tbh).
8 finals. Win them all.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
might be a tricky game, last year we lost to them at home
hope this will be a different one. eaxh game is afinal now and must be won
(04-14-2021, 08:19 AM)nefremo Wrote: Good thing we are in a position where we don't really need to win against good teams. Just beat Genoa, Sassuolo, Benevento, Cagliari...and we are good.

Having said that, I think we can easily dispose of Lazio and Juventus (They look on the verge of internal collapse tbh).

They looked bad too right before they played us, but we somehow were handed our first loss after a long unbeaten streak which seemed to last for eternity. That loss and the one at Spezia, IMO, ruined the season for us. We were very unlucky, but also Juve b*tches always have high motivation when paying against us.  Angry

On a related note, rumor goes that if Juve missed CL, Ronaldo would leave.  Sagrin
aka xudong
Rebic! 1-0.