Poll: European Super League with 15+5 teams?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, mo' money mo' money
30.00%
3 30.00%
No, UEFA is evil but better than this new ESL
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

European Super League
(05-05-2021, 11:01 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: 2 people didn't even rob the bank. They were just dreaming how rich they would get.

This is so wrong on so many levels.

Good point
(05-05-2021, 11:01 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: 2 people didn't even rob the bank. They were just dreaming how rich they would get.

This is so wrong on so many levels.

who robs a robber(UEFA) Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-06-2021, 12:18 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: who robs a robber(UEFA) Icon_lol2

True that.  Icon_lol2

Have you all heard by the way, that apparently Serie C and D clubs have been kicked out of Coppa Italia starting next season. They must not be good enough to play football. 

I bet De Zerbi will refuse to play in it. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
sanctions yet to come for the founder clubs?
(05-06-2021, 04:04 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: True that.  Icon_lol2

Have you all heard by the way, that apparently Serie C and D clubs have been kicked out of Coppa Italia starting next season. They must not be good enough to play football. 

I bet De Zerbi will refuse to play in it. Icon_lol2

FIGC wanted to ban ESL clubs because it will destroy Football Confused
Real ,Barcelona and Juventus refused to sign apology contract and remained in SL. Allegedly ,UEFA will exclude them from european competitions indefinitely (till they come around). Decision to offcially be announced after CL final.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
God saved us from participating in the ESL, where we would face City,Pool, RM, Barca .... we have problems beating Cagliari in the match of the decade
[Image: E3crJD2XEAQL6Mn?format=jpg&name=large]
In the meantime,

"proceedings against Bar?a, Real Madrid and Juve until further notice! #RMCsport
The suspension of sanctions will only apply to Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and Juventus. The 9 clubs that publically left the Super League will still have to give away 5% of their European revenue to UEFA as a punishment".

So let me get this right....if you willingly left the SL and did what UEFA asked, you get to participate in UEFA compwtitions but gotta give away 5% of that revenue. BUT, if you stayed in the SL, you STILL get to participate in UEFA competitions AND keep your 100% revenue from it. Hahahahahaha
Oh well. I must be stupid because I can't make any sense of this! Big Grin
(06-09-2021, 04:14 PM)reza Wrote: [Image: E3crJD2XEAQL6Mn?format=jpg&name=large]

Only reason I wanted ESL is to counter unprecedented income of PL. Serie A needs to get better TV right, marketing whatever it is called. Atleast double what Serie A clubs get per season now.