Week 33: Lazio - Milan April 26 20:45
A rare Monday game.

Ibra, Hernandez, Bennacer still a doubt, more on injuries closer to game.

Rossonero
A draw would be a more realistic thing for this game. I gonna castrate Pioli if he starts Meite over Tonali and subs in useless players like Krunic
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-22-2021, 03:20 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: A draw would be a more realistic thing for this game. I gonna castrate Pioli if he starts Meite over Tonali and subs in useless players like Krunic

What if he doesn't do that? What if he starts useless players like Krunic? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
I was so upset after the Sassuolo game. To throw away a victory like that was insane. I still get fumes coming out of me when I think about it. And although the players are the ones that play and ultimately need to perform...Pioli has to take the blame. Imo, he ruined that game with passive substitutions. His insistence of using certain players has really really cost us. It took for Romagnoli to be injured in order for him to start using Tomori. It's now going to take other injuries (hope not and that's not what I'm asking for) to stop using those same players that give nothing in return???

But anyway. I'll stop about that game because...there I go again! Fuming! Big Grin

I'd like to apologize to you guys here. My language was probably uncalled for in the Sassuolo thread (or maybe it was, but I shouldn't have done it anyway) Big Grin . I actually thought I'd skip this game and Serie A in general for this next weekend.....but I can't do it. Can't erase a 30 year old habit. Big Grin

Anyway, we need to win this. Plain and simple. If Lazio beats us...we'd be in big trouble.

Forza Milan!
Lazio gets hammered right now. 4-0 for Napoli! Hope their confidence is rock bottom when thy meet us.
lazio sesm to be pretty down this game vs Napoli. shouldn't be a problem to beat them, if they play like this on Monday too.
(04-22-2021, 09:17 PM)Artan Wrote: lazio sesm to be pretty down this game vs Napoli. shouldn't be a problem to beat them, if they play like this on Monday too.

If we play like we did against Sassuolo we would lose anyway.

Luckily football is not that predictable.
yes that's true.. but i think we are better off in the away games... so hopefully we can get three pts there
(04-22-2021, 09:17 PM)Artan Wrote: lazio sesm to be pretty down this game vs Napoli. shouldn't be a problem to beat them, if they play like this on Monday too.

I don't know. The score-line definitely was deceiving. I know that Napoli scored 5 goals, but Lazio could have even won the game, with some better luck.
aka xudong
Artan Wrote:yes that's true.. but i think we are better off in the away games... so hopefully we can get three pts there

It's true, we've been better in away games for some reason. Let's hope we can show that again.