Week 34: Milan - Benevento May 1 20:45
Sorry guys. wanted to shake things up.  Devilol Devilol Devilol
I am sure that mazen wouldn't mind as long as you open the thread and bring the victory. Big Grin
aka xudong
(04-27-2021, 05:40 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: I am sure that mazen wouldn't mind as long as you open the thread and bring the victory. Big Grin

IF we lose... I'll just remove myself and walk out in shame   Icon_lol2 

IF we win. I'll retire on the win and be bragging about how good I am forever. 
I'll be like Kalac. Absolutely useless but always bringing up the fact he's a UCL winner.
I am hoping for something like this:

Tătăruşanu
Calabria-Kjaer-Tomori-Theo
Kessie-Tonali
Saele-Bennacer-Leao
Ibra

I wouldn't play Donna or Hakan without extending contracts, especially Hakan. He's a cuckold wuss!
Been has been awful since coming back, maybe a change of position?
Leao plays his best on the left, Rebic has been pretty meh this season.

As usual, we're going to be hoping on Ibra to save us again. Sorry Pippo but you need to go down.
(04-27-2021, 05:09 AM)porcho Wrote: Sorry guys. wanted to shake things up.  Devilol Devilol Devilol

thank you ...

enough of Reza Okmilan
(04-27-2021, 01:32 PM)mazen111 Wrote: thank you ...

enough of Reza Okmilan

reza out  Icon_lol2
Big Grin

[Image: tenor.gif]
#mazenforadmin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
It truly is 5 finals. Any 1 of these games can mean the end of CL qualification. All teams in the hunt have winnable games this weekend. Us and Napoli probably the toughest, although Genoa can easily be sucked into the relegation zone so I'm not so sure Lazio is going to have such an easy time there. I expect Udinese to just lay on their backs for Juventus while Atalanta shouldn't have too much trouble vs Sassuolo (even if they are only 3 points away from 7th spot and therefore EL).

It's an important round. Everyone (apart for Juventus) is playing an opponent with something on the line. We CAN NOT be the team that trips up here. We play on Saturday prior to everyone else. It would be nice to get to Sunday with a win and watch the other games.

I don't care who plays at this point. Pioli is stubborn as clogged up shit...so whatever. Just get 3 points.
(04-28-2021, 05:58 PM)nefremo Wrote: It truly is 5 finals. Any 1 of these games can mean the end of CL qualification. All teams in the hunt have winnable games this weekend. Us and Napoli probably the toughest, although Genoa can easily be sucked into the relegation zone so I'm not so sure Lazio is going to have such an easy time there. I expect Udinese to just lay on their backs for Juventus while Atalanta shouldn't have too much trouble vs Sassuolo (even if they are only 3 points away from 7th spot and therefore EL).

It's an important round. Everyone (apart for Juventus) is playing an opponent with something on the line. We CAN NOT be the team that trips up here. We play on Saturday prior to everyone else. It would be nice to get to Sunday with a win and watch the other games.

I don't care who plays at this point. Pioli is stubborn as clogged up shit...so whatever. Just get 3 points.

what kind of clog-up are you talking about? in the (toilet) bowl, or the bowel? Grinundwech
aka xudong