Week 34: Milan - Benevento May 1 20:45
(05-02-2021, 06:39 PM)Ryo Wrote: Talking about the businessmen Xu. 
Their track records speaks for themselves.
Or has everyone forgotten about the spending spree that WE made that got us penalized and kicked out of Europe for a season?
You're a fellow fan, Xu.  Sagrin

I know what you meant. I was just teasing. Big Grin

Not to defend the Chinese owners, though, I would say that they weren't crooks (Berlusconi was). They actually were sincere in wanting to bring Milan back to top, but they didn't have the money or experience to do that, and UEFA/FIGA conveniently bullied them and along the way, hurt Milan the club.
aka xudong
UEFA will always be the root of all evil.
FFP doesn't work, doesn't make sense and their enforcement is bullshit, pandering to the Arabs and the Oil countries that own City and PSG.

My dislike for the Chinese businessmen takes a backseat to my hate for UEFA corruption.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
It would surprise you if I told you the FFP formula was at least half devised by the teams themselves? ECA negotiating with UEFA came up with it. It was nowhere near a unilateral UEFA thing.

Enforcement is something else of course.
Udinese are a bunch of chumps.

Juve looked pretty awful this match. If they don’t have Chiesa against us, not sure they are realistically looking for 3pts. We def creat a lot more chances than they do and our form is improving (though the wins not coming along).
(05-02-2021, 06:39 PM)Ryo Wrote: Talking about the businessmen Xu. 
Their track records speaks for themselves.
Or has everyone forgotten about the spending spree that WE made that got us penalized and kicked out of Europe for a season?
You're a fellow fan, Xu.  Sagrin

Corona also?
Very important win combined with a very good performance. Very positive that Napoli and Atalanta also dropped points. Now we have to get minimum 4 points in Turin in the next two games against Juventus and Torino.