Week 35 Serie A: Juventus v Ac Milan
Seria A 
week 35
Juventus v AC Milan 

Decisive game for the CL qualification. I havent opened a match thread for long long time, want to try my luck ...
(05-03-2021, 11:10 AM)Artan Wrote: Seria A 
week 35
Juventus v AC Milan 

Decisive game for the CL qualification. I havent opened a match thread for long long time, want to try my luck ...

We expected someone who is 100% sure of their luck to open the thread. But, it is what it is, just like this season, stress until the last minute.  Icon_lol2
Live or die game against the worst Juventus of the last 20 years..I think the way we will play Ronaldo would be decisive, especially if Chiesa will not play
well I thought Reza is a finished player, no use of him anymore... too old. lol

i am sure that we will slap Zebra this time... depends whether chiesa will play, he made Theo look very bad the first game. but even if he plays, the bad game at San siro should motivate Theo more to do the best he could.

personaly, i would copy paste Contes Inter this game... defend and counter attack...let Juve play , wait for counters only... ball possession unimportant this game, just wait and bite
(05-03-2021, 02:52 PM)Artan Wrote: well I thought Reza is a finished player, no use of him anymore... too old. lol

Grinundwech

[Image: old-soccer-player.jpg]
(05-03-2021, 02:11 PM)Rossonero21 Wrote: Live or die game against the worst Juventus of the last 20 years..I think the way we will play Ronaldo would be decisive, especially if Chiesa will not play

so, do we know for sure that Chiesa won't play?
aka xudong
@reza, mwahahahaha
(05-03-2021, 02:52 PM)Artan Wrote: well I thought Reza is a finished player, no use of him anymore... too old. lol

i am sure that we will slap Zebra this time... depends whether chiesa will play, he made Theo look very bad the first game. but even if he plays, the bad game at San siro should motivate Theo more to do the best he could.

personaly, i would copy paste Contes Inter this game... defend and counter attack...let Juve play , wait for counters only... ball possession unimportant this game, just wait and bite

I am not too confident. I suspect that referees will come all out to make sure that Juventus win this one.

For your second point, I wouldn't mind giving up useless possession, but the problem is that as of now, Juventus and we are on the same points (and they own H2H), so a draw will play into their favor. They don't need to win, so we may have to attack.
aka xudong
Kessie and Tonali/Bennacer need to dominate the Juventus lackluste midfield to really grab a victory in Turin. 

I want to play Tomori- Romagnoli partnership for the remaining matches.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-03-2021, 01:17 PM)DrDejan Wrote: We expected someone who is 100% sure of their luck to open the thread. But, it is what it is, just like this season, stress until the last minute.  Icon_lol2

I'm retiring on a 100% record.  Icon_lol2

Despite having come players that suit that style of play, can't work with Kessie and Hakan on the pitch. Both slow the ball down too much. 
I feel that's part of the issue with Hauge, Rebic, Leao, Samu(but not the only issue with them). All three players were more effective when we were on the back foot and playing a more reactive game. They were able to take advantage of the space and catching defences out. This slow build up play is designed to work with Ibra, but it also means that no Ibra, no Party. 
It's also the issue with not having Bennacer on the pitch firing. He's the guy who usually starts those fast build up plays.