Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
(05-18-2021, 03:01 AM)ac.michael Wrote: The last time we faced Atalanta and they beat us 3-0, they also had a game midweek a few days earlier. I don't think tired legs gets this team. 

Agree with everything else. Especially Pioli not being a CL caliber coach, he certainly isn't. 

Another important element to note here is that Gasperini played his entire youth career as a player (10 years or so) with Juventus. He is also being touted to replace Pirlo next season. Trust me when I say that I think they'll do anything they can to beat us.

Oh I am not saying we are somehow the favorite in this game or anything. We are certainly the under dog in this game and it isn't even all that close. All I am saying is, there are certain elements of the game that might tilt the match in our favor even a little bit. Maybe push our odds from 10% to 15%. We had many many chances, and we blew them all. That is a fact. For that alone, Pioli and the morons should be fired on the spot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet - by slifersd - 05-18-2021, 03:39 AM