Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
(05-23-2021, 10:55 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Issue is to go to the next level either need to spend big and/or scout very well. Signings like Meite and Madzukic don't exactly show the scouting or ambition in a positive light.

Agree. But does that mean we believe a different coach will do more with the current group? And if so, which coach? Options are very limited
(05-23-2021, 10:58 PM)winstonwolfe Wrote: Considering the whole season and with many injuries at one point, Pioli got maximum out of the team. 79 points at the end, and I do believe that no manager could have done better. Also, he really lacked depth, and those contract sagas with many players did not help either. He got result we all wanted and we must congratulate for the job well done.

Definitely agree! Pioli's choices were often conditioned by the players he had available to him. We have a strong starting XI, but we're sorely lacking depth beyond that. I do wish he'd let Hauge and Tonali play more, but that's really the only thing I can say I'm definitely unhappy with. At the end of the day he took a team of players in their early 20s to 2nd place in the Serie A. I don't see how we can possibly ask more from him.
Kessie has EVOLVED into a BEAST!
That run into the corner tactic that started at the 88th minute was EXACTLY how we should be playing a Champion's League Final.
And only he can pull it off.

Kessie and Kjaer both getting their revenge against their former team.
My GOD.
We need to trust Maldini and the management to bring in the right pieces that were missing this year in terms of Depth and quality.
They've been getting things right for the past 2 years (Giampaolo aside), I think we can trust them to make that leap in quality. Specially with Maldini and Moncada at the helm of scouting.
Our CORE are a bunch of 21 to 24 year old's. The future looks HELLA BRIGHT.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
“I did think that if we didn’t get the top four, it’d be a very difficult summer…” confessed Pioli.  Grinundwech
Pioli should get fired, despite reaching the CL! Thats my opinion! Draw against Cagliari isnt allowed. No matter that we reached the target, being 1st in January and 2nd in June isnt permitted.
Take a moment to vote for player of the year
http://www.milanmania.com/2021/05/23/vot...-the-year/
(05-23-2021, 11:35 PM)reza Wrote: Take a moment to vote for player of the year
http://www.milanmania.com/2021/05/23/vot...-the-year/

I think we're all in agreement right now. 100%  Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-23-2021, 11:23 PM)Artan Wrote: Pioli should get fired, despite reaching the CL! Thats my opinion! Draw against Cagliari isnt allowed. No matter  that we reached the target, being 1st in January and 2nd in June isnt permitted.

Okmilan
(05-23-2021, 11:50 PM)Ryo Wrote: I think we're all in agreement right now. 100%  Sagrin

You can’t have this vote just after Kessie killed it! With that said, Theo is a close se one. That run and pass combo to get the first PK was brilliant. He had really well timed runs today and other wise covered his flank fairl well.
great to get the win but how in the hell does someone like Hakan get to play 90 minutes? I get trying to defend the lead but surely you keep Diaz on instead. He's infinitely more dangerous and much more likely to draw a foul than Hakan.

also.... the Champiooooooooooooooooons!!!!!!