Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
Ok it wasnt a dream.. we are still IN THE CL.. the CHAMPIOONNSS

(05-23-2021, 10:01 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I have work due tomorrow, but I don't think I can focus now.  Icon_lol2

hope ur work is done

(05-23-2021, 10:19 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: It's 2:30 here but I am freaking celebrating and I have exam tomorrow  Devilsmoke

good luck on ur exam.

looking ahead

pioli: i am on the fence. I dont mind him for the next season as long as he is not benching tonali n hauge. our young creative players. he has usually relied on brute force team (meite, kessie, krunic etc). we need a few more new good players. experienced and new.

Hakan: i had high hopes for him when joined us. unfortunate how things turned out. he tries really hard and has a high work rate. i wouldnt mind renewing his contract for the same wages and becoming a squad rotation player. not starting line up.

Donnarumma: despite all the good qualities, he is a drama queen. if he really loves this club he wouldnt have put the club and the fans through this. either sign what milan is offering or pack your bags. it is really sad though. Rioala will be his doom.

Maldini: i love what he has done so far for the club and i dont want him to leave at any cost. some think that his transfers were abysmal. but imo he did the best with money he had.

as for the team, now we can attract good players with our CL qualifications. but we need to scout well before buying players.

Congrats again to all. we go in to next season with our heads held up high.

Edit: post match reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV9NvRJHQgk
AC MILAN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet - by Reso - 05-24-2021, 07:45 AM