Poll: Would you root for inter or juve to do well in CL?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes: I want ALL Italian teams to do well.
83.33%
10 83.33%
NO: they are our biggest rivals.
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Coeffecient argument
(03-11-2012, 08:38 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: When you think about it, as long as Milan wins the league or finishes in the top 2, Milan will always be in CL. TO be honest, with what Berlu is doing with Milan, I think it is actually a good thing that Serie A loses a spot in CL. That way, it forces Berlu to make Milan more competitive, if not missing CL will cost him more money.
I for one is sick and tired of Milan fighting to finish 4th or struggling to finish 3rd, it is more fun watching Milan winning and really competing for the League.

But you fail to address about how important the prestige of the league itself, not just about the coefficient. I could care less about whether we send 4 or 3 teams to UCL, but apparently people says the leagues that send 4 teams are the best leagues, so, yeah, I want Serie A to be known as the best league and we're the best team in it.\

By the way, I change my avatar as requested.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-12-2012, 02:33 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 08:38 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: When you think about it, as long as Milan wins the league or finishes in the top 2, Milan will always be in CL. TO be honest, with what Berlu is doing with Milan, I think it is actually a good thing that Serie A loses a spot in CL. That way, it forces Berlu to make Milan more competitive, if not missing CL will cost him more money.
I for one is sick and tired of Milan fighting to finish 4th or struggling to finish 3rd, it is more fun watching Milan winning and really competing for the League.

But you fail to address about how important the prestige of the league itself, not just about the coefficient. I could care less about whether we send 4 or 3 teams to UCL, but apparently people says the leagues that send 4 teams are the best leagues, so, yeah, I want Serie A to be known as the best league and we're the best team in it.\

By the way, I change my avatar as requested.

True, the prestige of the League is important, but if Milan is either Champ of CL or in the semi, does it really matter about the prestige of the League? As long as Milan is winning and doing well in CL along with Berlu willing to spend, great players will come to Milan. It is result like how Udinese and Samp crashed out of CL, or how Milan(due to injuries) got eliminated by Spurs and became League Champ, or how Arsenal scored 3 goals after losing by 4 goals, that people will state Serie A is a bad league. Heck if Milan ends up winning the CL this year by beating Bayern, Real and Barca the rest of the way, I doubt anyone will think Serie A is not a top league. Or if for the next few yrs, Milan, Napoli, Juve/Roma/Lazio/Inter continues to do well in CL like making it into the quarter finals, nobody would dare say Serie A is not a top league.
Afterall, whats the point of having a 4th teams, if none of the 4 teams can even make it into the Quarters.

Point is, the prestige of the league is shown through the success of their top teams and not the overall package. Liga is probably the top league in the world due to Barca and Real, of course some might argue Serie A is most competitive, while EPL is the fastest.....but to me, the best league must have the best teams and as of today, Liga got the best and the second best team in their league along with the #1 and #2 player in the world.
ZB im happy you changed your avi. This is much better.

(03-12-2012, 03:05 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Or if for the next few yrs, Milan, Napoli, Juve/Roma/Lazio/Inter continues to do well in CL like making it into the quarter finals, nobody would dare say Serie A is not a top league.
Afterall, whats the point of having a 4th teams, if none of the 4 teams can even make it into the Quarters.

Point is, the prestige of the league is shown through the success of their top teams and not the overall package. Liga is probably the top league in the world due to Barca and Real, of course some might argue Serie A is most competitive, while EPL is the fastest.....but to me, the best league must have the best teams and as of today, Liga got the best and the second best team in their league along with the #1 and #2 player in the world.

Isn't it my point exactly?
(03-12-2012, 04:07 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: ZB im happy you changed your avi. This is much better.

Special for you. Okmilan
(03-13-2012, 03:09 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 03:05 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Or if for the next few yrs, Milan, Napoli, Juve/Roma/Lazio/Inter continues to do well in CL like making it into the quarter finals, nobody would dare say Serie A is not a top league.

Isn't it my point exactly?
(03-12-2012, 04:07 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: ZB im happy you changed your avi. This is much better.

Special for you. Okmilan

Not directed at me though right?
Hopefully inter lose tomorrow. And Napoli wins wed.
Looks like our head coach think differently

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champio...ympique-de

"In European competitions, we need to root for the Italian teams and that is what I will do tomorrow." - Allegri -
You never answered my question. Its in bold.

And I see that there is only one other person that feels the same as I do about this. I will not change your mind or anybody elses. Your team won ZB congrats. I lose this argument

And please dont give me an Allegri quote, he is a italian coach what do you want him to say I hope inter get killed?
Your point is that a league will only be consider a top league when there is 4 teams in CL, while my point is about quality, even if a league only has 2 teams in CL, as long as those 3 teams do well, winning or at quarters, years in and years out along with having top players, people will consider it a top league.
(03-13-2012, 05:11 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: You never answered my question. Its in bold.

It is for anyone who still doubt my allegiance as a true Milan fan, I hope you are not in that category. Devilcool

(03-13-2012, 09:26 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Your point is that a league will only be consider a top league when there is 4 teams in CL, while my point is about quality, even if a league only has 2 teams in CL, as long as those 3 teams do well, winning or at quarters, years in and years out along with having top players, people will consider it a top league.

I think our points are more or less the same, maybe my words aren't good enough to express it, but I will try once more: I want Inter to progress against Marseille tonight, not only because it will keep our coefficients high, but because Inter is one of Serie A representatives and I don't want people saying Serie A is crap or in decline because one of their representatives lose this round, arguably against a weaker side from a weaker league.
First off FUCK YOU TOO.

I still think anyone who cheers for inter or juve ( I dont care if you cheer for any other Italian team in the CL) is not a true MILAN fan. Maybe a Milan/seria a fan.

Its my opinion you fucking idiot. I think Robinho is a very important player for this team others might not. OPINION.

Fuck you and your middle finger avi.