Milan- Atletico 28-09 20:00 cet
The ref was a cunt, but Kessie stupidity made it easy for the ref to screw us.

Tonight's loss cost us 2 million in prize money. It is only fair that we take it out of Kessie pay. I say we offer him 4m for renewal. Take it or fuck off.
aka xudong
In what world was Kessie's "foul" a yellow??? I'll be the first ti criticize him if need be....but give me a break. That was a ludicrous decision.

We were robbed. Plain and simple. Even with VAR, things like these happen. So what's the point of VAR. I don't know what go say. I wanna stop watching the game. Things like these make me wanna stop watching the game......
[Image: FAZ7W0vVQAgUUa2.jpg]

our new Gattuso Icon_lol2
AC MILAN
(09-29-2021, 08:27 AM)nefremo Wrote: In what world was Kessie's "foul" a yellow??? I'll be the first ti criticize him if need be....but give me a break. That was a ludicrous decision.

We were robbed. Plain and simple. Even with VAR, things like these happen. So what's the point of VAR. I don't know what go say. I wanna stop watching the game. Things like these make me wanna stop watching the game......

In this case it was not a suspicious direct red card offense, only yellow, so no VAR review.

But of course, if it had been reviewed by VAR they would see that it was not even a yellow card either. Really soft.

And on top of that, the penalty situation. They even made the wrong decision after actually using VAR... How frustrating!!
Red card was harsh but penalty decision was right. Atletico player handled ball with body, our with hand.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
VAR is useless...if gsmes are still getting ruined by terrible, wrong calls. What's reviewable and what's not to me is the dumbest shit ever. So....if you are a ref...and you wanna fuk up another team...you just hand out 2 yellows instead if a straight red....that way, nobody can say shit to you.

The good thing here is that we're a better team. And should be able to beat these scrubs in Madrid. Of course....that's if UEFA allows it...
Problem with VAR is that field referee is higher than VAR referee. Until that is changed - entire project is basically useless. It helps a bit ,but also leaves a lot of space for dishonest deeds, whether they're intentional or not. Change that MUST be made is that VAR ref is NO1 and have power and obligation to overrule any decision made by field ref. Whatever they detect, call the damn fielder and order him to change his decision. And also to get rid of that BS this is reviewable, this is not. Everything should be reviewable.
(09-29-2021, 12:18 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Problem with VAR is that field referee is higher than VAR referee. Until that is changed - entire project is basically useless. It helps a bit ,but also leaves a lot of space for dishonest deeds, whether they're intentional or not. Change that MUST be made is that VAR ref is NO1 and have power and obligation to overrule any decision made by field ref. Whatever they detect, call the damn fielder and order him to change his decision. And also to get rid of that BS this is reviewable, this is not. Everything should be reviewable.

Agree 100%. 
What's "reviewable" should be up to VAR. It shouldn't be a rule. They keep talking about how they don't wanna take the human element out of football...yet when it comes to this, they make it a rule on what is reviewable and what's not. 

In the meantime, there is nothing more human then seeing what incident can have a huge impact on the game. So if you dish out a yellow card that results in a red....especially after the whole world could see it was a bullshit call....then that sure as shit should be a reviewable incident. 

Fukthis shit man! Referee ruined the game. Fuking ruined it! It's so sad whenthis happens in games. It's so unjust and it makes people sick!
Second thing, those so called "UEFA's trusted men"... bunch of referees who had entire history of "indiscretions" and yet somehow, year after year, they're delegated to handle top games. How?