Chievo - Milan (15h - 20/02)
That's exactly why IT teams had been struggling in Europe with the exception of Inter last year, but they did had a non IT coach with about 2 IT players.
Very Happy with result. These types of games win Scudetto (scoring winner late in game)..... we have a Super-Sub in Pato... SUPER-PATO... Never give up on this boy, he's a great talent.

Question... who's fault was the goal we conceded? Oddo OR Merkel?

Generally I'd say Oddo, but is it Merkel's job to track back? shouldn't Nesta and Silva defend the strikers in the box and Oddo should pick up anyone on back post? I'd like to know opinions on this...

Overall, Happy with result. Ibrahimovic's form has been very average lately, perhaps he's tired. So happy to see Boateng back in team. Also, I liked V. Bommel and Gattuso in lineup as Boateng can then push forward and add to attack. At times, we almost developed a sort of 4-2-3-1.... We should consider v. Bommel for next year...
im also worried about this fact, as our players plays for wasting time after scoring first. They first defend the goal, instead scoring one more, slow down the tempo and defend, However we conceded a goal, if Pato didnt score the goal, we could have lost 2 important points...

Boateng returned, as he is very important to us, he is the link with his solid play, also he is different kind of midfielder from our other midfielders.

i dream of a midfield, 3 box to box, who can all job both defensively and offensively, Boateng, Merkel and one more 2 way midfielder such as Jucilei. with a solid LFB we will do amazing...
Interesting Fact:

Ibrahimovic, Robinho, & Pato are now all on 10 Goals in Serie A this Season 2010-2011!!!!!!!

(02-20-2011, 08:28 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Interesting Fact:

Ibrahimovic, Robinho, & Pato are now all on 10 Goals in Serie A this Season 2010-2011!!!!!!!

are you sure? I thought Ibrahimovic has more than that? Huh
aka xudong
(02-20-2011, 11:21 PM)xudong Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:28 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Interesting Fact:

are you sure? I thought Ibrahimovic has more than that? Huh

he has...he has smth like 18 in all competitions, 4 of them are in CL.

Ibra has 10,but 10 assist. Big Grin
(02-20-2011, 11:52 PM)Kastriot Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 11:21 PM)xudong Wrote: are you sure? I thought Ibrahimovic has more than that? Huh

he has...he has smth like 18 in all competitions, 4 of them are in CL.

Ibra has 10,but 10 assist. Big Grin

13 goals actually
This is the first time I saw Pato enjoy his goal enthusiastically like that, took off his shirt and released all his emotion (and got a YC Big Grin).

Much better than just showing the heart sign Big Grin
Soccernet.com says 10 goals for Ibrahimovic in SERIE A...
(02-21-2011, 01:09 AM)Aficio Wrote: This is the first time I saw Pato enjoy his goal enthusiastically like that, took off his shirt and released all his emotion (and got a YC Big Grin).

Much better than just showing the heart sign Big Grin

Yeah, despite the words of encouragement from the coach and his team mates he must have felt the pressure of late. And it's good to see Ibra (gossiping press take notice!), Robinho, even Cassano from the bench, celebrated with him. Hope that this goal can boost his morale.

On the side note, showing YC for taking off shirt in a celebration is the most ridiculous rules IMO. I don't see anything wrong with that, except if there's a religious or political message on the shirt. Pretty much like our rules here on MM Smilie_schal6
per l'amaro e il dolce