Week 17: Udinese - Milan December 11 2021 20:45
We are absolutely pathetic so far. The best part is that we can't play any worse. Jesus, how on earth is Bakayoko playing for a Serie A team?
What a terrible header by Romagnoli. This is rtough. To watch
I can’t imagine Diaz being more anonymous than this first half.
Jesus Diaz get that on target.
Took us 40’ to start caring. How much of the second are we going to waste
(12-11-2021, 08:47 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: There you go.

Time to focus on Udinese game now. Why are you even back? smh.

What's your issue. I also bothered just releasing the negative vibes Milan give ... Trying to be normal neither optimistic nor grinta sucker 

Laugh it man
Kessie-> Baka
Benna -> Tonali
Diaz -> Messias

I just hate hate seeing Baka and Benna jog back to watch Udinese score after both at fault. I’m just not sure what we are doing anymore. Don’t wait til 60’ for these changes. We are playing terribly and no way this 11 will score goals
Horrible first half. Udinese didn't really need to work hard. They just sat back in numbers because none of our ten outfield players has brain.

Heck they didn't even need to put some pressure on our double pivots because both were comically bad.

And what's worse is we can't even make an excuse that we're still mentally affected by the defeat against Liverpool B. Because we fucked up in that game too.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(12-11-2021, 09:32 PM)honsano Wrote: Took us 40’ to start caring. How much of the second are we going to waste

yes, that is so unfortunate. i don't know what's wrong with the team but players didn't even look interested in winning. Probably knowing that our attackers were toothless and our midfielders can't do anything either, Udinese just let us have the majority of the (useless) possession. 

The only decent players for us in the first half, IMHO, were Maignan, Romagnoli and Tomori. Everyone else was trash. The worst though were probably Ibrahimovic, Saelesmaekers, and Bennacer. (I didn't include Bakayoko in that list because he was beyond trash EVERY SINGLE GAME). 

We need a change. We need to play someone who actually cares, like Kalulu, Tonali. There is no point saving anybody for Napoli when you can't even beat low-ranked team like Udinese. 

I am not giving up on this game of course, but it is difficult to watch.  Blush
aka xudong
Pitiful performance

So much for focusing on the league. No hunger, passion or quality

This will be the 4th defeat in a month

Pioli starting his usual collapse before Xmas this year