AC Milan vs. Genoa (14/4/2012 ---> 25/4/2012): 18:00 CET
Is it just me, or every time Maxi Lopez is on the field, something good happens for AC Milan. He should play more matches ahead of EL92 and Robinho to be honest.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(04-25-2012, 11:17 PM)xudong Wrote: I am still annoyed why the heck there would be some weird cheering in the stadium. It led me to believe that Cesena equalized the score, and got me happy for nothing. Which made me even more annoyed. Sad

I wish that there were still 10 games left. I wish that we had not yet played that scum of a team, Jube. Now it seems too late for many things.

The worst, we could always be like Inter, "there is always next season". Big Grin

Apparently we got pranked. All of Italy is laughing at us.
(04-26-2012, 11:49 AM)Gio-mania Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 11:17 PM)xudong Wrote: I am still annoyed why the heck there would be some weird cheering in the stadium. It led me to believe that Cesena equalized the score, and got me happy for nothing. Which made me even more annoyed. Sad

I wish that there were still 10 games left. I wish that we had not yet played that scum of a team, Jube. Now it seems too late for many things.

The worst, we could always be like Inter, "there is always next season". Big Grin

Apparently we got pranked. All of Italy is laughing at us.

How did we get pranked, we were at home and it seems difficult to dupe that many people? I found it really bizarre and had to check the Juve score when everyone was cheering.
I don't know if it was a prankster in the S. Siro or if the prankster(s) called some Milan fan who was in the stadium. But it is quite simple really. You just have to convince one guy who will start celebrating and telling those beside him, and it spreads. Then once someone checked there was great disappointment.

Made me laugh, at least.