AC MILAN 2012-13 Kit: Discuss.
[Image: 567105514.png]

So what do you think boys and girls?

I think I like it. Looks a bit like we're going sailing or golfing or some other pointless/elitist "sport" but I believe I've seen us wearing worst kits than that over the years.

Having said that, Adidas should be able to do better than that of course. Like check their 70s style for ideas.

PS: Anyone recognizes the castle behind the players? A few really good bars around that area...
My issue with this kit is the white collar..If it is not ironed properly it looks really bad (as in the case of Ibra and Ambro, as opposed to Silva and Noce. )

Adidas pulled some nice retro designs for Euro 2012 (Germany green version looks amazing). I was hoping smth similar. this one just doesnt go with the bad boy attitude of half of our team Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Not bad actually, but I loved the kits from 2010-2011.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
agreed about collars. I like this muuuuch more than this season's awful jerseys.
(04-25-2012, 11:56 AM)Kastriot Wrote: My issue with this kit is the white collar..If it is not ironed properly it looks really bad (as in the case of Ibra and Ambro, as opposed to Silva and Noce. )

Adidas pulled some nice retro designs for Euro 2012 (Germany green version looks amazing). I was hoping smth similar. this one just doesnt go with the bad boy attitude of half of our team Big Grin

I totally agree man, it's a beauty...

By the way, normally I don't like all-white kits (even our own) but Chelsea's kit yesterday was kicking ass.
I don't mind the kit, but as I said in the Summer Mercato thread I prefer thin stripes to thick.
(04-25-2012, 03:38 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I don't mind the kit, but as I said in the Summer Mercato thread I prefer thin stripes to thick.

same here. I don't really like this current design.
aka xudong
I think this is better than current one, except the collar, hmm
I actually like the alleged away jersey. I don't have the picture here, but if I see it later, I will post it.
aka xudong
Anyone have the Away Kit & 3rd Kit?