08-29-2022, 09:16 PM
No Rebic or Origi, expect some changes in the 11 with matches coming in fast.
|
Week 4: Sassuolo- Milan August 30 2022 18:30
|
|
08-29-2022, 09:16 PM
No Rebic or Origi, expect some changes in the 11 with matches coming in fast.
08-29-2022, 10:15 PM
Changes from the Bologna game per Gazzetta:
Florenzi > Calabria Kjaer > Kalulu Pobega > Tonali Diaz > CDK Saelemaekers > Messias 5 in total. We'll see what we are made of. But I don't think we will see a change to the approach. Front line is probably even more naturally aggressive in the press with Diaz and Alexis, although I think CDK and Jr have more quality on the ball. The biggest X-factors for me are Pobega (can he execute like Tonali does - meaning even when Sandro doesn't have a great game, he always covers so much ground and finds a way to dig in and make big defensive plays when needed) and Kjaer (we know he can not play 1v1 so high up like Kalulu - so I am hoping this doesn't cause us to drop the line 10-15 meters back).
08-29-2022, 11:59 PM
Forza Milan!!!
08-30-2022, 04:39 AM
Will miss the game due to work. Damn.
08-30-2022, 09:16 AM
I dont like that it will be so much changes.. Especially Pobega and Kjær. Kjær has not played for 9 months. And Sassusolo away is no walk over. Pobega is no Tonali despite hos slow start to the season. I am not Pioli, but why not keep the core for the first 45-60 minutes, and then change? The front four can rotate, because we have a few choices. Bad timing that Origi and Rebic is out. Leao and Giroud will have to work overtime.
I would go with: - Maignan- Florenzi- Kalulu- Tomori- Theo- Bennacer- Tonali- Saelemaekers- CDK- Leao- Giroud. I cant understand why CDK dont start. He played just 60 minutes and should be 100%. Diaz can either take Saele or Leaos place. Eiter way, looking forward to this. If we play at or normal level we should win. My guess: 1-2.
08-30-2022, 09:26 AM
I'll miss this match, but I'm hopeful the boy's get the 3 points.
Forza Milan!
08-30-2022, 12:02 PM
Kjaer and Pobega expected to start
08-30-2022, 02:20 PM
08-30-2022, 05:07 PM
Why's Adli being benched. Why play Diaz when Adli is a much better player
AC MILAN
08-30-2022, 05:25 PM
Ok . Time to watch the game and work
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|