Week 9: Milan - Juventus October 8 2022 18:00
So for this formation, you need to have 6 midfielders and the 6th one only rarely plays, unless there is an injury crisis going on in the squad.

Tonali, Bennacer, Pobega, Vranckx, Krunic

6th one: Adli

We can play 4-3-3 always, if we want to.
I’d like to see more of Aldi and vranckx, maybe in this formation it will be easyer to integrate them.
What I like about this formation is:

In 4-2-3-1, both Diaz and Messias(Salad) play in every game considering CDK almost never plays for 90 minutes.

In 4-3-3 there is only one "useless" player if we avoid Krunic.

It's clear as day. Our RW is trash. No point to insist on playing Salad and/or Messias. They both got injured and we played well - did not miss them one bit against Juve.
Who’s the useless player in a 4-3-3?

Front 3 should be, leao - Giroud - Cdk, with options like rebic, diaz and origi

The midfield we have Bennacer, Tonali and Pobega. With options like, Vranckx, Krunic, Adli
I hope Pioli will keep playing there in the middle.. It gives is stability now with kessie gone.
(10-09-2022, 08:10 AM)Beppe Wrote: Its not a coincidence we finally got a clean sheet after adding 1 more midfielder! We gonna see that a lot from now on.

Spot on
(10-09-2022, 04:40 PM)Beppe Wrote: Who’s the useless player in a 4-3-3?

Front 3 should be, leao - Giroud - Cdk, with options like rebic, diaz and origi

The midfield we have Bennacer, Tonali and Pobega. With options like, Vranckx, Krunic, Adli

CdK doesn't play for 90 minutes. So he gets replaced either by Diaz or Messias in the second half.
More excited to see Vranckx play tbh, he seems promising
And he’s only 19, really exciting talent. Also wish to see more of him