Week 15: Milan - Fiorentina November 13 2022 18:00
Last game before World Cup break. Top of the table has tightened up but Napoli are almost running away with it.

Rossonero

A must win, but it will not be easy. La Viola are finding their feets, and has 4 victorys in a row. But a full San Siro, last match before World Cup, and Giroud and Theo back, there should be no excuses. We must put on a show, and i think we will.

Prediction: 3-1.
What the hell? Juventus also won 5 in a row already?

LOL at Udinese. May Napoli be the next Udinese please. Big Grin
aka xudong
Napoli plays Udinese, so with their form, that's basically a confirmed 3 points I guess. We need to win this. Not because if we don't it'll end the Scudetto race ( I don't believe that. Not after 15 games. Anything can still happen).
But because imo it's very important to stay in 2nd and get into this break ahead of the rest of the pack. And then, yes, we need to keep pace with them. Big Grin
I think this is now or never season for Napoli. If they fail to win scudetto, they should shut down the club.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]According to what was reported by Peppe Di Stefano live on Sky (via MilanNews), Messias was forced to withdraw from today’s training at Milanello early because he felt muscle problem. It is possible that he will therefore miss the match against Fiorentina on Sunday, but nothing has been decided yet.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]The Brazilian will also be evaluated tomorrow but if he is still feeling the issue, it will be a battle between Rade Krunic and Charles De Ketelaere for a spot alongside Rafael Leao and Brahim Diaz in the attacking trident.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I really don't know if I should laugh or cry.[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]If not CDK , Origi who actually plays better wide than CF.[/font]
Forza Milan!!!
Dear god, why Pioli choose a front three including Krunic and Diaz?

Official Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Kalulu, Thiaw, Tomori, Theo; Bennacer, Tonali; Diaz, Krunic, Leao; Giroud.

Official Fiorentina XI (4-2-3-1): Terracciano; Dodo, Milenkovic, Igor, Biraghi; Amrabat, Mandragora; Ikone, Bonaventura, Kouame; Jovic.
Name one player in the world who can play CM, CAM, LW and RW, other than Krunic
Must win! Nothing else.