AC Milan vs. Novara 15:00 GMT Sunday 13/5/2012
I was strongly against the MVB move, but I am now so grateful that he played for us. Wish we got him in 2005 instead of 2011.
aka xudong
(05-12-2012, 09:06 PM)xudong Wrote: I was strongly against the MVB move, but I am now so grateful that he played for us. Wish we got him in 2005 instead of 2011.

Honestly I would never imagined him crying, he seems so heartless. I am so positively surprised by him.

For those who don`t understand italian. Mario Suma (Milan Channel director or smth) at the end of the interview was so touched by MVBommel that he promised him that if Milan was to win a title next year he would dedicated to him.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(05-12-2012, 07:55 PM)Kastriot Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7N7wcpDU80

Look at the tough guy crying on the interview. I have so much respect for this guy. Though for a short time, he has made a great contribution to this team. The 3-0 thumping of inter last term was his most memorable game.

Wish you all the best MVB. (these letters bring so much luck to MIlan)

Thnx Kastriot now I'm crying like a fawkin baby.

What a man, what a player. Grazie Mille Boss!

Hope he plays tomorrow.
We sometimes make fun of this 'we are one big family' because it often leads to players staying longer than their performances can justify, but perhaps that's the simple truth and leaving Milan in a way is like leaving your loved ones behind.
per l'amaro e il dolce
So sad to see all those legends depart in a single time, but also so interested to see how the management will (or will not) rejuvenate...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I'm gonna miss today's game, but it should be a nice farewell to so many stars.

The Van Bommel interview got me a little choked up, but it's also nice to see our players feel for the club, even when they've only been here a short time like Mark.
What if AC Milan had signed MVB instead of Vogel, Zambrotta instead of Kaladze and Inzaghi instead of Kluivert all those long years ago Dodgy
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Milan XI
Amelia,
Zambrotta, Mexes, Yepes, Mesbah,
Gattuso, Aquilani, Seedorf, Boateng,
Ibrahimovic, Cassano

No Inzaghi and Nesta then...
am I allowed to shed a couple of tears today? I am, right?
(05-13-2012, 01:16 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Milan XI
Amelia,
Zambrotta, Mexes, Yepes, Mesbah,
Gattuso, Aquilani, Seedorf, Boateng,
Ibrahimovic, Cassano

No Inzaghi and Nesta then...
am I allowed to shed a couple of tears today? I am, right?

No surprise ... Allegri said Inzaghi would play the last 10 minutes of the game, coming from the bench. Probably the same thing for Nesta ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
any links?