AC Milan vs. Novara 15:00 GMT Sunday 13/5/2012
(05-13-2012, 06:16 PM)mzk57 Wrote: One thing for sure now, English fans are more passionate than Italian people. It embarrassing to see all those empty seat in San Siro. This is supposed to be a very emotional day and we see empty San Siro. Where as City fans were crying and showing all kinds of emotions. Are people living in Milan are generally poor or something? Can't the afford the match-day tickets of something? Even last week's deby's attendance was only about 44K, instead of a full house 80K crowd. Its almost a shameful scenario. Maybe stadia in Italy are not compact and enjoyable like those of EPL, but at least San Siro is exceptional with he closer stands unlike Olympico or previously Delle Appi etc. Disgrace ...... utter disgrace. The old guard deserved a full house not empty seats Angry

Exactly my thought too. I was shocked to see there were quite many empty seats out there on such a special day. Those "fans" ought to be ashamed of themselves.

This is turning into a vicious cycle.
aka xudong
The game of great emotions. Four our all-time greats have played their last game in Milan's shirt.

Gattuso's passion was amazing, especially in the second period. We've missed that kind of bite throughout the season. But he was gassed around 75th minute. Smile
Seedorf also played very well, he was very eager to score on his farewell (shame for his two great free-kics), but also eager to provide assists to those who also played their farewell matches.
It was his brilliant through lob that found Inzaghi, who scored a brilliant poachers goal. One prove that form is temporarily and class is permanent. God, how much we have missed a poachers goals like that ever since 2007 CL final.
Nesta came only to get his standing ovation.

The most emotional moments occurred after the final whistle, when most of our player entered the pitch with the kids, to cheer our four champions.

Gattuso was amazing today, but he also needed to thank the referee for not showing him any card which in a way allowed him to play more aggressively. Smile

Seedorf was great once again, but too bad he only turned the "on" switch once every three months.

Inzaghi was just being himself. Passionate as usual. A true legend that will be forever remembered and cherished by Milan fans.

Nesta.. Which position did he play today? I got confused after he replaced Aquilani today, and saw him often showing up in the midfield.
aka xudong
(05-13-2012, 06:47 PM)xudong Wrote: Gattuso was amazing today, but he also needed to thank the referee for not showing him any card which in a way allowed him to play more aggressively. Smile

Seedorf was great once again, but too bad he only turned the "on" switch once every three months.

Inzaghi was just being himself. Passionate as usual. A true legend that will be forever remembered and cherished by Milan fans.

Nesta.. Which position did he play today? I got confused after he replaced Aquilani today, and saw him often showing up in the midfield.

Defensive midfielder. Smile
(05-13-2012, 08:48 PM)Revolver Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 06:47 PM)xudong Wrote: Gattuso was amazing today, but he also needed to thank the referee for not showing him any card which in a way allowed him to play more aggressively. Smile

Defensive midfielder. Smile

Maybe that will be his new position when he joins MLS? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Day of mixed emotions....farewell to those leaving....all the best gents, and thanks for the memories.
I LOVE MILAN