Week 20: Milan - Sassuolo January 29 2023 12:30
Another early game.

Injury situation hard to keep track of but Tomori out, Calabria and Theo may be (?) and then Bennacer yellows suspension.

Smilie_schal6
Am I going to get up so early to get disappointed again?

I guess I am. Grinundwech
aka xudong
We badly need a win. And just as important, a clean sheet.

Here are my asks (hopes):
1) No Diaz in the middle. Either RW or bench.
2) No Messias. At any point of the game.
3) No Giroud. Either Rebic or Origi. We need more dynamics and something different. As it stands, we are predictable and Giroud is exhausted.
4) No Tata. Either someone else, or play without a GK.

Of course, Pioli will stick to his guns. Good old rigid 4231. Giroud as the point. Diaz in the hole. Saele/Jr on the right. I don't expect anything different.
(01-26-2023, 07:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: We badly need a win. And just as important, a clean sheet.

3) No Giroud. Either Rebic or Origi. We need more dynamics and something different. As it stands, we are predictable and Giroud is exhausted.

Of course, Pioli will stick to his guns. Good old rigid 4231. Giroud as the point. Diaz in the hole. Saele/Jr on the right. I don't expect anything different.

Xu is not only getting up early but he is going to Milan to be GK Devilol Grinundwech
(01-26-2023, 07:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: We badly need a win. And just as important, a clean sheet.

agree with all points.
Can I suggest one of these for goals? Would do better than Tartarsauce. Also gathers attention to the fact we have a few players we need to sell off to make money so we can buy more Saladmakers and Messiah's. 
[Image: inflatable-tube-man-air-dancer.gif]
I have good feeling we'll score a goal this time.

1-3

Devilstupito
(01-26-2023, 08:15 PM)reza Wrote: Xu is not only getting up early but he is going to Milan to be GK  Devilol Grinundwech

I would have fit this Milan team perfectly ..... I am currently nurturing a lower back pain. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(01-27-2023, 08:48 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: I have good feeling we'll score a goal this time.

1-3

Devilstupito

Romagnoli is gone now. He can't score it for us now.
aka xudong
Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Calabria, Kjaer, Kalulu, Theo Hernandez; Krunic, Tonali; Saelemaekers/Messias, De Ketelaere, Leao; Giroud.

If Pioli is stupid enough to field that side, he could be sacked after the game. He is just making the same mistakes over and over. Surprise, Surprise! He's looking to bring fucking Krunic in straightaway.

I would go:

Devis
Kalulu-Kjaer-Thiaw-Theo
Tonali-Pobega -Adli
CDK-Giroud-Leao

*Pioli's playing guy's who don't deserve it
*I've given up on Adli playing, but anyway
*Pobega's best game's at Spezia and Torino where when he was defensive NOT attacking
*Krunic hasn't played in how long but he deserves to start?
*CDK needs to play. F*ck Saladmaker and Brahim. Brahim isn't even a Milan player, play the 35M guy instead of someone who shows up once every 3 month's.
*Devis CAN NOT be worse than Tata
*Calabria has been average and should be benched captain or not. Pioli had the guts to bench Romagnoli.

If Pioli trots out that probable line-up I would say we lose, Pioli gets sacked, Leao announces he wants to be sold.
After Atalanta's win have now dropped to 4th in league.

Both Roma and Lazio are just a point behind.

$hit getting real.