Week 31: Milan - Lecce April 23 2023 18:00CET
Healthy squad as of now, Calabria suspension.

3bandiera
Forza, Milan!!!
Must win, no excuses.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
yep a must win. we have to forget the CL and concentrate until May 9th to gather as much as possible points. We face Roma,next round and need to keep the race on
If we lose both Roma and Lazio games, we are pretty much screwed. Although, Lazio did lost today, at home, against Torino, so their expected meltdown might be starting to happen...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(04-22-2023, 07:39 AM)reza Wrote: Healthy squad as of now, Calabria suspension.

3bandiera

Pobega injured  Icon_lol2

https://sempremilan.com/official-pobega-...n-training
There is word that Rebic may start. I like that idea as he offers much more movement up front. They also predict that Diaz will start centrally, which I hate but what can you do.

Tomori, Kalulu, Kajer and Rebic are yellow card risks for our next match for Roma.
I think we'll be saying this for every game left on the calendar from now on, but we'll start with this one......a MUST win.
Official Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Kalulu, Thiaw, Tomori, Hernández; Krunic, Tonali; Messias, Díaz, Leão; Rebic.

Bench:Mirante, Tătăruşanu; Ballo-Touré, Florenzi, Gabbia, Kjær; Adli, Bakayoko, Bennacer, Saelemaekers, Vranckx; De Ketelaere, Ibrahimović, Origi.
(04-23-2023, 02:14 PM)nefremo Wrote: I think we'll be saying this for every game left on the calendar from now on, but we'll start with this one......a MUST win.

Crazy. We have at least 9, at most 10, games left. Yes they are must wins, but the very last game (hopefully CL final) will be won as that would be most important.