Week 18: Milan - Sassuolo December 30 2023 18:00CET
AC Milan Injury playing last game of the calendar year.

Rossonero
Lets hope that the new year will bring Pioli out of this team.
Berardi will be on the field tonight. He will again transform into Prime Fucking Cristiano Ronaldo?
Of course he will. We are at least 0-2 down with Berardi in play. I think tonights game will be decided from whom who takes most of the chances. Both defences are really vulnerable. I guess this match will be a goal flurry.

I guess 3-3.

It would be really good with a convincing victory, i know im way too optimistic, but with a victory we will be 9 points from Inter... Hope is the last that perish..
I want Pioli to get sacked so bad. But I can never ever want Milan to lose. So, I hope we hammer them and get the 3 points. And then, Pioli gets fired. Big Grin
Also, sold out crowd tonight again. The fans in Milano have been exceptional through it all. It has been an abysmal season so far. But the enthusiasm is still there and the support is never lacking. Those people at San Siro today deserve a big win. As do the rest of us that glue ourselves to the TV no matter the day or time. So I hope Pioli and the players give it their all and take the 3 points. It'd be a nice way to end the year and refocus in 2024.
Maignan, Calabria, Kjaer, Theo, Florenzi, Bennacer, Loftus-Cheek, Reijnders, Pulisic, Leao, Giroud
Almost all our rivals lost points.
One trick pony Pulisic starts again.

Why does the bald stubborn idiot starts Florenzi instead of those youngsters? This is why he will never be top coach, he just has small club coach mentality. Just not brave enough. Starting Kjaer???

But still, hope for 3 points.
Why on earth Simic is on bench? Dude has dream debut probably looked the best defender in the team and now has been benched for straight 2 games. Now I really getting pissed off with this bald guy. F off
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(12-30-2023, 05:47 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Why on earth Simic is on bench? Dude has dream debut probably looked the best defender in the team and now has been benched for straight 2 games. Now I really getting pissed off with this bald guy. F off

Because f$#k us, thats why.