Poll: Which 2 teams will advance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Czech Republic
16.67%
5 16.67%
Greece
3.33%
1 3.33%
Poland
33.33%
10 33.33%
Russia
46.67%
14 46.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group A - Euro 2012
Star 
Taking about great prediction, how about being the only person to predict the progress of Greece when no other voter thought they had any chance.Devilcool
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(06-17-2012, 04:22 AM)mzk57 Wrote: Taking about great prediction, how about being the only person to predict the progress of Greece when no other voter thought they had any chance.Devilcool

I want to vote for them but I'm late to join the poll
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-17-2012, 12:20 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-17-2012, 04:22 AM)mzk57 Wrote: Taking about great prediction, how about being the only person to predict the progress of Greece when no other voter thought they had any chance.Devilcool

I want to vote for them but I'm late to join the poll

There is never too late mas bro. Many still have 1 points or even 0 point.

3 points for right score, 1 point for right result. Me and mas bro edysym have same points. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Last night was madness. Greece quite frankly produced the biggest fluke I've since 2004 when they won the thing. Honestly, I felt the two best teams in the group failed to progress with Russia in particular suffering at the hands of a single slack moment. Greece were awful, but they grinded out the win, though I hope they don't progress in the next round, as truth be told I hate watching them (no offence to any Greek's with this, I mean I only hate the brand of football played).

As for Poland - Czech republic match, well the Polish have a better side than I expected, but they have no stamina. They play barely an hour and they look physically incapable of continuing. The Czech's haven't impressed me in the slightest, but they continued to work hard and it paid off, with the Polish unable to respond as they were drained.
(06-17-2012, 12:23 PM)Siregar Wrote:
(06-17-2012, 12:20 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I want to vote for them but I'm late to join the poll

There is never too late mas bro. Many still have 1 points or even 0 point.

3 points for right score, 1 point for right result. Me and mas bro edysym have same points. Big Grin

I'll try, hahaha
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-17-2012, 02:46 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I'll try, hahaha

You will get your first point if not your 3 points. Okmilan

Last games only two people got point and they get only 1 point. It seems that the last games in each group are hard to predict. Dodgy
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta