Week 34: Juventus - Milan April 27 2024 18:00CET
Calabria two game suspension, Theo 1 game, Tomori 1 game (yellows).
Kalulu out. Kjaer and Jovic not 100%. Might be Musah at right back.
It would be nice to beat Juventus, because it's Juventus. But obviously this game means very little. This game means very little to both teams. Especially with Itaoy gaining the 5th CL spot for next season, both Milan and Juventus are basically already in the CL.

It's a weird feeling. I don't think we've had a calm ending to a season like this one for a while. These next few games are pointless and it makes the wait for a new coach announcement excruciating.

I hope some of our Primavera players get chances to play during the remaining games.
Is Terracciano available? If he doesn't play this game, he can forget about playing at all under Pioli.
aka xudong
Terracciano is available. But he likely won't play. Every media outlet is reporting Musah as the RB and Florenzi on the left.
Yeah boy, put Musah on RB, because the last time that worked soooo good.
Jube is only team in Italy (probably even wider) which, on the field, looks worse than us, so... it's perfect opportunity for our "superstars" to heal their Roma/Inter induced frustrations...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
We need to start picking up wins to make sure we get second. There is a lot of money in that mid season Arab playoff.

Curious to see if RLC starts. He is as bad defensively as Leao. Big part of our defensive woes this season.  

Also how is Jovic not fit? I hope the injury bug isn’t starting again.
Jovic was injured during last training. It is to be determined how bad injury is. He returned to Milano, so won't be available for this game.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Milan Strike Verbal Agreement with Stefano Pioli’s Replacement. And it îs....Don Carlo.

Nah, just Lopetegui.
Lopetegui has given his priority to Milan and is ready to refuse the advances of West Ham who are offering him a much higher salary than the Rossoneri.

Will he be watching from the stands?