Euro 2012 Quarters, Semis and Final
OMG Balotelli is so fuckin slow.
Cassano is awful so far. Lost tons of balls.
what a miss by De Rossi ! should ve buried it.
What a scrappy game! Montolivo is even worse than Seedorf with his stupid fancy flicks, Cassano expectedly runs on empty around the hour mark, and Italy rarely create chances and are reduced to shots from distance. England themselves are way more cautious (read: boring) under Hodgson than Capello.

Whoever wins this game won't go further than the semifinal IMO.
per l'amaro e il dolce
I think Italy played a really good game, they were all over the pitch and didn't lose their fitness unlike the previous games. Italy has more possession, more shots on goal and better play, they deserved to score but that's football.
(06-24-2012, 09:22 PM)Nalx Wrote: What a scrappy game! Montolivo is even worse than Seedorf with his stupid fancy flicks, Cassano expectedly runs on empty around the hour mark, and Italy rarely create chances and are reduced to shots from distance. England themselves are way more cautious (read: boring) under Hodgson than Capello.

Whoever wins this game won't go further than the semifinal IMO.

IMO it's a very good game, with two very different tactics ...
Italy has created a lot of chances, but unfortunately for them, none gave a goal.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Pirlo will give me heart attack, just outside the box needs a defensive player (I know have said this more than once now) he should play more advanced role
(06-24-2012, 09:22 PM)Nalx Wrote: Whoever wins this game won't go further than the semifinal IMO.

Well, semifinal is the result both teams want. And I want each of them score 1 in extra time Sagrin
Nocerino could have become the hero of Italy. Another 30 minutes.
aka xudong
ever since pirlo got tired italy's creativity died. still, they're much better than pathetic england (all but hart)