International friendlies
(08-10-2011, 01:50 PM)Aficio Wrote: Zaccheroni's Japan won S.Korea 3:0

His 3-4-4 works in Asia, but could it works in next WC?

Well, with 12 players on the pitch I can't see why not. Big Grin Tongue

He's doing really great with Japan, I like the Japanese NT.

Albania - Montenegro is tonight at 8PM (CET). Hopefully we'll beat them to go up a little in the FIFA Rankings. We beat them a year ago 0-1 in Montenegro, so I'm confident we'll get a decent result.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Brasil? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
How could Italy win again Spain (better how Pranoobly could do that? Unbelievable! Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Spain's lineup was strange. I think their players are exhausted after making money for their clubs in preseason.

However, a win is a win. Both our targets scored, which one should we choose then Big Grin
(08-10-2011, 11:44 PM)Aficio Wrote: Spain's lineup was strange. I think their players are exhausted after making money for their clubs in preseason.

However, a win is a win. Both our targets scored, which one should we choose then Big Grin

I don`t see it as a problem to differentiate them...though both are midfielders they differ in their style of play...so we decide what we need more and go after :d
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
We better buy both Big Grin and use the difference to make the diversity of strategy Big Grin
Happy that Italy won. That proves the point that Spain aren't that great. IMO Italy has a great chance to win the EURO's.

We won 3-2 against Montenegro yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXs_JgCJn68
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Holland and Argentina are my favorite 2 nation teams in the world, they always show us wonderful games...
Milan~Milan~