AC Milan 2012-13 Serie A
Letting ibra go was a blind blessing for ELS. I don't think we would've seen this els if ibra stayed. Not only would he be limited with playing time but I doubt his team mates would look at him to make a pass in a good position if ibra was equally or even less available.
Fact is, Ibra would've been a big help for seria a morale wise and of course scoring/assisting but there is no doubt silva is missing more then ibrahimovic.
We don't know who will be the coach of our team next season nor who will leave/stay ...

But I seriously think that with the current roster, we should try something like that :

Balo
ELS - Boateng - Niang
De Jong - Monto
(Dortmund kind of formation with the three guys behind the striker moving, changing positions, attacking and defending all together for a fluid football)

And by writing that, I also think the force of our team could be the way we could change our formation :

Pazzini - Balo
ELS - De Jong - Monto - Boateng

These two kind of formations could be added to the current 4-3-3 ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Geo I like the idea of us becoming a little more flexible, especially, the 4-2-3-1 set up. However, like you say we can't say Allegri will be coach, nor do we know who we'll get in the summer. If we don't make massive changes and Allegri remains coach, then this idea is great.