07-23-2012, 09:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012, 09:17 AM by GeoTav.)
New season starting, first real game coming (the TIM trophy is useless) !!
This game should give us some indications about some players (even if it's very early to judge any player), about our way to play (even if we will miss many players again I think), all that against the kind of team we don't like (fast - counter attacking).
I'm also curious to see again some of our youngsters playing (Carmona, Valoti, Cristante, De Sciglio, Albertazzi, and why not Ganz).
http://livetv.ru/fr/eventinfo/126536_schalke_04_milan/
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It will be nice to see how the side is coming along, but let's not expect too much in this match. What I mean is, I'm expecting us to lose and some of our frailties to come out, as we're missing potentially 5 starters in the squad already (the group that went to the euros and Pato), as well as lacking in new additions to the squad.
Shalke will probably be ahead of us in preparations and our players will be heavy legged as our first training sessions would generally be fitness training and therefore more intensive.
Essentially, don't be surprised of more moments like Acerbi getting outrun by Palacio occur in this match, but I would say we should expect improvements over the next month.
(07-23-2012, 09:15 AM)GeoTav Wrote: New season starting, first real game coming (the TIM trophy is useless) !!
This game should give us some indications about some players (even if it's very early to judge any player), about our way to play (even if we will miss many players again I think), all that against the kind of team we don't like (fast - counter attacking).
I'm also curious to see again some of our youngsters playing (Carmona, Valoti, Cristante, De Sciglio, Albertazzi, and why not Ganz).
http://livetv.ru/fr/eventinfo/126536_schalke_04_milan/
TIM trophy is indeed useless, but in all fairness, this game is not of much use either!  But at least it is going to be a full 90-minute, [real] game.
I wonder if Huntelaar will be playing. It must be funny for him to see that his replacement is already gone at Milan, and if he was still at Milan at this moment, he would probably get a secured seat.
Damn, thought the game was today and wasted at least an hour waiting (not anxiously, but still).
07-23-2012, 07:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012, 07:50 PM by WCmilan.)
I wasn't to worried about our new signings debut in the tim cup. Tim cup is a joke, visibly by inter winning 8 out of 12 editions of it to give something for their fans to celebrate about haha
Actually, some of you may have thought traore was generally not so impressive, but i like his movement and really the penalty wasn't his fault it was a terrible dive. Palacio is actually a fast player, so i don't see the suprise of palacio out running acerbi
AC Milan Squad: Marco Amelia, Michelangelo Albertazzi, Massimo Ambrosini, Stephan El Shaarawy, Davide Narduzzo, Francesco Acerbi, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Simone Andrea Ganz, Edoardo Pazzagli, Luca Antonini, Bryan Cristante, Philipp Prosenik, Daniele Bonera, Urby Emanuelson, Robinho, Mattia De Sciglio, Attila Filkor, Djamel Mesbah, Mathieu Flamini, Taye Taiwo, Bakaye Traorè, Mario Yepes, Mattia Valoti.
Still no Didac Vila and Kevin Constant (is he having a teeth-related problem that we don't know about?). The Euro players will only return on Tuesday to have fitness test. They'll be available on USA tour.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Schalke04-Milan, la probabile formazione rossonera
Amelia; De Sciglio, Bonera, Yepes, Antonini; Traoré, Ambrosini, Emanuelson; Boateng; Robinho, El Shaarawy.
I'm keen to watch El Shaarawy. I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but right now I think he's been our best player in preseason going forward. It could be he's just ahead of others in preparation right now, but it'll be interesting to see whether he's ready to really challenge for a first team spot this season.
(07-24-2012, 09:25 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm keen to watch El Shaarawy. I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but right now I think he's been our best player in preseason going forward. It could be he's just ahead of others in preparation right now, but it'll be interesting to see whether he's ready to really challenge for a first team spot this season.
Im totally on the same page with you about SES. I cant put the exact wording in place or give exact reasons but I got the feeling from the TIM Trophy that he is ready and he has grown a lot.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
As I said in the mercato thread, I am still not satisfied with Shaarwy performance. As youngster and 5th. striker last season I am content with that but I expect more improvement from him maybe because I hope he will be our main second striker next season ahead of Robinho  .
What I want to see most is Cristante. He looks different from other youngsters in midfield position in term of type of play and position he is able to play in. He would also stay with Milan seeing he is only 17 years old and it just too early to loan him out). I really want to see he subs Ambro or Emanuelson in the second half of the game and watch his play in a better friendly game. Albertazzi played well last game but from rumor I read Milan want to loan him out even though he wants to stay, Carmona is a wing forward or second striker and we have already Robinho, Cassano and Shaarawy for that position. Valoti is other youngster I would like to see, Allegri changed his position last game playing him as left CM and not as CAM.
From new comings Traore is in the top list. I heard he played well in mini game but failed to satisfy fans (maybe many rate him high due to his interview that he said something about his type looks like Vieira). And of course our new CB Acerbi, a defender many fans hope so much from him.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
|