Ye olde Paolo Inzaghi thread :D
(08-30-2012, 07:08 AM)sylrus Wrote: wth is that stitch??
nigel de jong?????
so far away
making me thinking for like 5 mnt for guessing it Icon_lol2

Hahaha, it only took me 2 minutes to realize that he meant Nickel The Young
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
it's poet's feedom Big Grin yeah, you guessed it right Big Grin

anyway, lucky draw, we got zeekay petersburg Big Grin undernet and faglaga Big Grin
(08-30-2012, 07:08 AM)sylrus Wrote: wth is that stitch??
nigel de jong?????
so far away
making me thinking for like 5 mnt for guessing it Icon_lol2

good for you, man. Okmilan I gave up after 5 minutes. Devilol
aka xudong
A group consist of Zenith Peterson, Anderwear, and Malakazam sounds not too hard to negotiate
I actually feel strangely comfortable with the new signing of Nil da Wrong. At least when we play Royal Merdarid (if that happens), he will scare the City out of Alongsong.
aka xudong
I guess when we go through group stages, in last 16 we'll meet his former club, the City of Man. Because UEFART likes to pair us with English Premium Beef clubs, just like they did with Arse-nil last year, or Tottenham Hotwheels the year before, or the Unity of Man the year before it.
(08-31-2012, 05:50 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I guess when we go through group stages, in last 16 we'll meet his former club, the City of Man. Because UEFART likes to pair us with English Premium Beef clubs, just like they did with Arse-nil last year, or Tottenham Hotwheels the year before, or the Unity of Man the year before it.

DevilolDevilol
Now the mercato is over, we still don't have a solid LB. Wonder if Allergy would again try to put Ugly Emma Watson there.
aka xudong
i think nintendo ds will be playing at the left side
(09-01-2012, 01:46 PM)sylrus Wrote: i think nintendo ds will be playing at the left side

what? Huh who? Huh

Are you talking about Nickel per Yawn again?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Ist_YIkQhtLgo4o8zUz...v3FAVep9qC][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_xQ8CQW9TYjZaXoj_dR0...D-qSOzL1xO]

If so, I hope that he would be played right in front of the defense, and Montgomery will be moved to the side and focus more on creatiing chances.
aka xudong