Poll: Summer 2025: Who should be Milan's new coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Antonio Conte
50.00%
5 50.00%
Massimiliano Allegri
20.00%
2 20.00%
Vincenzo Italiano
10.00%
1 10.00%
Roberto De Zerbi
0%
0 0%
Maurizio Sarri
10.00%
1 10.00%
Gian Piero Gasperini
10.00%
1 10.00%
Cesc Fabregas
0%
0 0%
Edin Terzic
0%
0 0%
Xavi
0%
0 0%
Davide Ancelotti!
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion III
#1
With Conceicao almost certainly gone, who do you want next?
I am including 10 names for the poll but please post coaching candidates not mentioned too, even if unrealistic. On purpose I didn't include any legends but feel free to post their names if you want.
Reply
#2
Id take anyone but Ancelotiti and Allegri.. With the current players we have I believe 3 in the back works well for us. Conte would be my first choice for a 3 year project, get us a second star and def. CL play.. But a 3+ year vote would be Gasp, Italiano, Zerbi (in that order)... And last would be Sarri, he would be better version of Pioli, get us back to CL and with some luck maybe fight to win the title
Reply
#3
I'm very impressed by Italiano. He did very well at Fiorentina and is now replicating it at Bologna. Conte is my choice, but I don't think it's realistic. So Italiano is my next choice.
Reply
#4
I'll vote for Gasperini. He proved being capable of turning all kinds of garbage into football players....
2/3 of our players are broken in all possible, imaginable and unimaginable ways, so that's exactly what we need.

Might try with some "forgotten" names, as Low... people often "dismiss" NT football success, but it's not easy... no matter how good your players are, they're coming from all kinds of different systems and surroundings, and you need to have certain skills to put all that together within short period of time... also thing we need...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
#5
Low is a nice name. It is not easy to success with NT. Flick is an example.
Reply
#6
I am with allegri
Reply
#7
Antonio Conte: He has proven to be a great coach to take any team out of a crappy situation. Of course I won't mind him, but I don't think we stand a chance. Was the report true that he was pretty much begging us for the job for 2.5M, but we rejected him?

Massimiliano Allegri: I tihnk he could steady the ship too with his experience, especially his reputation. I don't mind taking him either, but if Conte leaves Napoli, he may go to Napoli. We may not have a chance with him either, also because he should demand a large salary too and I can see our management turning him down simply because of that.

Vincenzo Italiano: Has he renewed with Bologna? I am surprised that he doesn't want to accept the challenge. Or, just maybe, he is a smart man and doesn't want to deal with this (mis)management.

Roberto De Zerbi: Maybe one day.

Maurizio Sarri: I still believe that he may be the best short-term fix. I was hoping to get him last summer.

Gian Piero Gasperini: Why? Is he leaving Atalanta? That would be such an exciting idea, but I can see him clashing with the management within one month.

Cesc Fabregas, Edin Terzic, Xavi: I don't know. I just don't think either will work out.

Davide Ancelotti! No! Marcelo Bielsa!! Grinundwech
Reply
#8
Juventus to likely be Conte’s next destination. He has requested the departure of Giuntoli in order for him to take the head coaching job.
Reply
#9
Pardon me for ignorance, what was the issue between Giuntoli and Conte?
Reply
#10
(05-27-2025, 08:08 PM)xudong Wrote: Pardon me for ignorance, what was the issue between Giuntoli and Conte?

Not sure there is one. Gazzetta dello Sport just says he doesn’t want Giuntoli pulling the transfer strings and he wants more power in that regards.
Reply